PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Omg! Omg!

K & L
09-04-2004, 09:20 PM
I just don't know what is going on here! Kevin went with the granddaughters tonight to feed the cats, and in they walk with a kitten around 2 weeks old! A maintenance man at the park found it and handed it over to him. I'm stressing here!!

Corinna
09-04-2004, 09:26 PM
I see loss of sleep in your future!!! A baby how sweet.

catnapper
09-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Goodness! Its raining kittens around here! Good luck bottle feeding the sweet baby!

rg_girlca
09-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Ok K & L, deep breaths girl. Come on now, in, out, in, out. You can do it. Relax, that's it, nice and slow. Good one.:)

Now you are ready to take on another precious little one who so desperately needs your help.:D

christa
09-04-2004, 10:57 PM
I know you're stressed . . . but I think you're a blessing, to do the work you do.

Good luck with the little one. Hang in there!

moosmom
09-04-2004, 11:12 PM
K&L,

Well, that baby is in the right hands. I know you can do it! Keep us posted.

catcrazylady
09-04-2004, 11:30 PM
*SIGH* Here you go again!;)
You did so good today when you saved all those babies and you didn't even have to bring them home! Now look what happens.:eek:
What can you do? Feed it, love it, and pray you can find it a good home as soon as possible.:D :D :D
I truly understand how you feel but remember what you told me....Remind me of all the things I have said to you when I get into the same situation...so I'm reminding you!:D

Don't you hate it when someone does that to you?;)

jenluckenbach
09-05-2004, 04:59 AM
Good luck with the precious new life.

carla and mike
09-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Oh my goodness..it really never ends.You truly are and Angel.:)

Laura's Babies
09-05-2004, 06:32 AM
First, you must have a wonderful husband to have cared enough to bring that wee one home to you, knowing you would take care of it.

What is ONE more? One that needs you? How sweet! A infant to love and watch grow. Now, just do what you do best and love it. God sent it to YOU for a reason.

catmandu
09-05-2004, 10:58 AM
I cant help,but wonder,why a Two week old Kitten,would be by itself,but her Mother,could have been hurt,or injured.Bless You,for helping the Helpless!

Catsnclay
09-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
*SIGH* Here you go again!;)
You did so good today when you saved all those babies and you didn't even have to bring them home! Now look what happens.:eek:
What can you do? Feed it, love it, and pray you can find it a good home as soon as possible.:D :D :D
I truly understand how you feel but remember what you told me....Remind me of all the things I have said to you when I get into the same situation...so I'm reminding you!:D

Don't you hate it when someone does that to you?;)

:D :D Couldn't have said this any better to Lisa!! :D :D