PDA

View Full Version : Somebody is a bad kitty!

catnapper
09-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Ella is a little brat! My mom was over for a visit, and at one point I noticed there was only one kitten in the room with us. Ten minutes later & still no sign of Ella. I was freaking out looking for her downstairs. We looked under things, in things, behind things... kitty was nowhere to be found. Miss Hanna sat demurely with her paws crossed on the chair in the livingroom and watched as I frantically searched and searched for her sister. I don't know how many times I said to Hanna, "please help me find your sister" and she ignored me. Typical! :rolleyes:

I went upstairs on the last ditch effort thinking she might have slipped past the gate when someone went upstairs, and she saunters over to me like Princess Ella. She figured out how get past my official cardboard cat gate! I scooped her up, smothered her in kisses thrilled to have found her, and returned her to the safety of the livingroom. Five minutes later, I watched her pry back the carboard with her little paw and slip back up the stairs! NAW-TEE already! No wonder she reminds me so much of Pouncer! :D She not only looks like him, but acts like him too!

Mom brought her disposal camera and I took a bunch of photos - even one of Pouncer playing kitty tag with Hanna. Mom will send the photos to me when she gets them developed and I'll have them scanned soon.

Killearn Kitties
09-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh photos are coming! Hurray, hurray, hurray!! :D I can't wait.

Naughty Ella. :D :D :D

sirrahbed
09-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh boy! Two kittens = triple trouble:eek: Can't wait for pictures and lots of stories!! How old are these girls Kim? Will you be dolling them up and going to adoption events??

rg_girlca
09-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Yaaahhhhooooo we are finally going to see http://www.gifpix.de/smilies/6/foto.gif of these two little ones.

I'm sorry Kim, but I couldn't help but laugh at the situation with little Ella. The thing is, that you just can't get mad at them for being such adorable typical little kitties.

catnapper
09-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Oh boy! Two kittens = triple trouble:eek: Can't wait for pictures and lots of stories!! How old are these girls Kim? Will you be dolling them up and going to adoption events??

I like your math Deb! :D

They are about 11 weeks old.. I'll find out for sure tomorrow. they will be going to an adoption event. I am sure at least one will be adopted - Hanna is absolutely stunningly beautiful. Last adoption day (when she was with a different foster mom) everyone ooohed and aaahed over her but nobody took her because the foster mom said they had to go as a pair. Then somebody was willing to adopt both, and the foster mom talked the family out of it by saying how naw-tee they were! :eek: Can you believe that? Yes, they are naw-tee, but nothing super naw-tee. I want them each to find a loving home. I hope Ella finds a home with a dog because she would be great with a dog. She tried to give Nicki headbumpies last night, and Miss scardy cat went running in the other direction! :D

Jen, please bring your camera to take photos of these girls for me! :D

Laura's Babies
09-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Pictures? When? Where!

That story reminded me of one time, not so long ago, when I called my daughter from the boat and she told me her son had company and the boy left the front door open. When she went into the living room and saw the door open, she paniced and went to screaming for Chester. They all searched the house over, top to bottom and could not find him. She said she was crying telling the kids "HOW am I going to tell MY Mama, I lost HER cat?" so they all went out and did a neighborhood search, each one taking a different street and looking and calling for him with no luck. They all went back to the house and she was sitting there crying because she had lost Chester and knew she had to tell me when she looked up and there he came up the hall like he was bored to death! Ha! She just told me today she never has found out where her hides at her house to sleep.

catcrazylady
09-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Ha ha ha!!! I thought for sure it was gonna be Pouncer!!:D he is training the kittens well in NAWTEENESS!!!;) :D

Of course we sure hope it's not the other way around and Pouncer is learning new tricks from the girls! :eek:

catmandu
09-05-2004, 11:08 AM
She is not a bad cat,she is playing games,with you!

gini
09-05-2004, 11:28 AM
I don't know how many times I have called one of the cats. If it is for Rascal, he will come running.

But if it is for Emma, you won't hear a sound. I keep calling and calling and turn around and find her sitting someplace she should not be (dining room table) just staring at me as though.....

Well, it took you long enough to find me! HAHAHAHA"

carla and mike
09-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Sounds like they love to have fun fun fun.:D :D