PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone...remember us? *cuteness warning*

QueenScoopalot
09-04-2004, 08:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marigoldandhersixnewborns.jpg

Marigold's babies have grown so big, and she's such a good mama!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marigoldsbabywithswollenlimb.jpg

And her baby's foot recovered 100%!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/P7300002a.jpg

Marigold and her six wee ones at Larry's Bed & Breakfast :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marigoldandhersixbabies.jpg

All but one baby was nursing when Larry took this picture. The beige baby looking at the camera was the one with the horribly swollen foot. All that ORANGE :D And all boys too!

jazzcat
09-04-2004, 08:39 AM
Oh my, that is orange cuteness overload!

I'm so glad they are doing okay and that little one's foot is all better now.

Thanks for the wonderful update!

catcrazylady
09-04-2004, 08:43 AM
ALL boys and ALL ORANGE!!:eek: Except for the little buff but that is a shade of orange right?;)
They are ADORABLE! What a precious pile of babies and such a beautiful momma too!!
I'm so glad to hear that the babies foot is all healed up. I can't believe all that ORANGE in one picture!!! I would love to get my hands on all those adorable babies! WOW!!

Laura's Babies
09-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Thank goodness you posted a warning or I would have did a total mushie meltdown! Awwww! Awwwww! Awwwwww! That is so sweet, all those orange babies in one pile.. I am MUSH now!

DogLover9501
09-04-2004, 09:11 AM
OMGosh!!! Look at all those ORANGIES!!!!!! Adorable!!

Pam
09-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Thank you for the cuteness warning! :D What a happy group of orange piggie wiggies hungrily getting a nice meal compliments of Mama! Everyone that is except one tiny little one who is hamming it up for the camera. What darling babies! ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-04-2004, 09:24 AM
ORANGIE OVERLOAD!!!!

They are all so adorable!!:D

Jods
09-04-2004, 10:01 AM
awhhh cute little orangie babies... :D and all males wow what a litter. Hope you all find great fur-ever homes

trayi52
09-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Cuteness overload is all too true! You know I don't think I have ever owned an orange cat ever! Are they really good natured, and loving?

They are all just so cute and adorable!

Willie:D

sirrahbed
09-04-2004, 10:26 AM
ORANGE!!!
and all males!!:D My very favorite combination!! That is allot of sweetness right there. Oh my!!!

christa
09-04-2004, 10:29 AM
You can just go ahead and Fedex me one of those little orange boys right now!!!

LOL

Killearn Kitties
09-04-2004, 10:58 AM
What a beauiful picture of them all nursing! I'm delighted that sweet baby foot is OK! :D

rg_girlca
09-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Okay, okay, I just cannot take all this cuteness overload in one day. I can hardly get my work done since I have turned into a walking MUSHBALL.

Oh Jan, they are sooooo adorable and what a beautiful, great mommy.

I'm so glad that the little ones foot healed completely.

Thanks for the update on these precious babies.

I hope and pray that they all find good, loving forever homes. Which I cannot forsee a problem with that.:D

catnapper
09-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Look at all that Orangie love! they are such handsome boys... I hope they find loving homes and live to be even more handsome old orange men

lisalee
09-04-2004, 01:30 PM
I just love Marigold, so pretty! Babies are also adorable. :D

QueenScoopalot
09-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Cuteness overload is all too true! You know I don't think I have ever owned an orange cat ever! Are they really good natured, and loving?

They are all just so cute and adorable!

Willie, Every orange kitty I've had have been total lovebugs! Something about that color....and then there's torties. Never know what you'll get with one of those saucy little freshies LOL!:D

sirrahbed
09-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
You know I don't think I have ever owned an orange cat ever! Are they really good natured, and loving?
Hi Willie!! Sometime last year, we did a thread about orange males having the sweetest dispositions - and as I recall, almost every response was that folks had the same experience - also that the females were very sweet as well! Must be something about sweet orange genes:D My two favorites cats in the whole world - have been orange males. I have never known and orange female.

smokey the elder
09-05-2004, 08:19 AM
I see you've been invaded by more of the Orange Borg Collective!:D

K & L
09-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Oh how adorable! Wish I had a mama cat for our little one! Job well done!

carla and mike
09-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Oh wow they are sooo beautiful.I want one.
I can't believe the foot is all healed.It was
so horrable looking.Thank goodness for you
rescueing them and Larry's care of the foot.
I never would of dreamed they'd all look so good.
What pretty kitty's.I hope Marigold is not going
back to the original owner.

catmandu
09-05-2004, 10:40 AM
That is such a Tremedous Photo,of all those Orangies,and My Orangies,are sending a Specail Prayer,taht all is well,with Momma,and Babies!

gini
09-05-2004, 10:57 AM
My goodness, and I thought *I* had the House of Orange!

You have me completely beaten in number and cuteness!

Yes, I will attest to the fact of the sweetness Orange kitties have. Rascal has such an attitude, so when he approaches you and is so loving, it is extra special.

Annie and Emma are just plain sugar filled!

I hope all of these wonderful babies find just the right homes where they are appreciated and loved.

QueenScoopalot
09-05-2004, 12:39 PM
I just got back from dropping off a litter in need of "finishing school". Larry's gang of mama's are all doing so wonderful. Marigold's kittens are so beautiful...most are polydactyls but for one, and some are these medium haired puffballs. Really cute litter. They're the picture of health, and don't worry Carla..the original owner of Marigold died, and the management so thoughtfully :mad: :mad: :mad: threw the woman's seven or so cats outside. Couldn't call a shelter idiots. :mad:

carla and mike
09-05-2004, 12:42 PM
OMG she died?After all that?Geez.And where are those cats,my
lord.I can't believe the management threw them all 7 out in the street.Can we help look for any.Who knows what they look like too.What street was she on?

QueenScoopalot
09-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by carla and mike
OMG she died?After all that?Geez.And where are those cats,my
lord.I can't believe the management threw them all 7 out in the street.Can we help look for any.Who knows what they look like too.What street was she on?
They're near North Shore Animal Hospital...lovely projects Marion Gardens. I don't have a clue what the other cats even look like though there's one that looks like sweet Marigold, but is a male. I'd hate to live in public housing and be elderly, and have my cats dumped out like garbage if I died. :(

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2004, 06:26 PM
They're all so adorable and also my favorite kind of cat orange and male.
I don't know if I'd be able to let them go. I'm sure they'll all find wonderful homes.:)

Barbara
09-06-2004, 01:52 PM
How cute and happy they look. I am so glad that these little ones will face a better future. And just like Lily's leg- the pawsie of that cream boy healed:) Thanks for the good news:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 02:39 PM
*moans*

TOOOOO MANNYYYY ORANGIIESSSS...

*passes out*

Look what you have done! :p