PDA

View Full Version : Drama!

Jods
09-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Okay I know I'm fairly new, but is it always this dramatic in here? Holy Moly :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
09-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Sadly, it's starting to happen quite often. It didn't use to be like this. :(

dukedogsmom
09-03-2004, 11:27 PM
No it's not. It's just gotten this way this year, for the most part. It's gotten to where whenever there's a new person, we have to wonder if they're for real or who they were the last time they were here. Really makes trusting an issue for us in reference to welcoming newcomers. We did have one last year that was ousted this year, though. I wonder who she'll be next?

popcornbird
09-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Nope.......this is usually a nice place....SUPPOSED to be a nice place. Of course troublemakers think nice places are the best to disrupt. Sadly, several newbies have been causing trouble here recently. I wish troublemakers would refrain from joining us. PT is usually a wonderful place.

micki76
09-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Usually happens more on Friday nights for some reason.

jazzcat
09-04-2004, 12:24 AM
Seems like tensions have been very high here plus there have been some new trouble makers. I was going to blame it on the heat but around here it's been unseasonably cool. Maybe the rest of the world is cooking.:(

CathyBogart
09-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Nah....drama flares up once in awhile, and all the "old timers" complain about how good it used to be. Things will settle down soon. :)