PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

blue_yosh08
09-03-2004, 09:32 PM
lol okay, I'm new, and really not a 'PT'er as Remi aka Maria would say, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I've posted at forums so I know about avvys and such.

I had one cat named Sassy about two years ago n I lovedd herrr soooo much =\ I have a cat now too her name is Shadow, and I love her too, she's beautiful, but I don't know... I miss Sassy.

Well... that's my pet history... ya see... not muh of a pet talker... maybe I can turn into one, haha.

Karen
09-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi! I'm Karen, the moderator. I moved this to Cat General, instead of Dog General, becaus you just talked about your cats, so it seemed more appropriate. Welcome to Pet Talk. What kind/color is Shadow, and how about Sassy?

blue_yosh08
09-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Hi! I'm Karen, the moderator. I moved this to Cat General, instead of Dog General, becaus you just talked about your cats, so it seemed more appropriate. Welcome to Pet Talk. What kind/color is Shadow, and how about Sassy?
Sassy was a Manx... she was black and had no tail.

MariaM
09-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Hey Heidi! I'm glad you joined:D You'll love it here! Don't be shy in posting though!

catmandu
09-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Hello,From The Found Cats,and we too would love to hear about Shadow! And Pouncer and Scrappy Angels,tell me thatsassy,is a Cat Angel,and still misses you too,very much! The Cat Human Friendship,never,ever goes away!

Jods
09-04-2004, 10:08 AM
Welcome aboard... It's great fun in here, I'm addicted already lol... Hope to see pics of your kitty