View Full Version : Max brings a smile to every face!

stacwase
09-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I just love my Maxy! He can bring a smile to anybody's face.

I went to see my neighbor, who just found out she was dying of lung cancer. Her grandaughter was visiting as well. While we were talking her grandaughter just started chuckling. Max was outside and he had jumped up and put his paws on the window. He was looking inside for me and tilting his head to one side, one ear up and one ear down, with that "Huh?" look on his face. Even my sick neighbor started laughing!

Then, when I went to town, I was driving through the McDonald's drivethrough for a cheeseburger (no fries, no soda - I was a good girl!) and the girl who passed it out to me started cracking up. I looked back and Max was sitting in the seat with his paws resting on the floor, sticking his head out between the front seats and just drooling. He had the head tilt thing and the "huh" expression going on again. I had to give him half my cheeseburger after that.

swimma253
09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
aww! What a sweetie! :D:D:D

Holly's mom
09-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Oh, that brought a big smile to my face!! I can just picture that! :)

tatsxxx11
09-03-2004, 06:01 PM
You brought a smile to my face, too Max!!! What a sweetheart, bringing such joy to this world! Hope you got a taste of that cheeseburger:D

dukedogsmom
09-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Max is such a sweetie. I would have loved seeing him through that window. I would have laughed really hard. I can't show you a pic of Duke in my mom's van. Server is down. I'll put it here when server is back up. Max reminded me of Duke in that second one.

petslover
09-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Well, Max did a good deed for the day. huh? I can see why he brings smiles to faces. Hes a pretty dog.

Tiger goes riding with us to go get food all the time. He always barks at the workers. They just laugh at him. Nobody gets scared of him.. haha! I guess they say the more little they are the badder they are lol!

pitc9
09-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Oh Max... what a good pup for making people smile!!

stacwase
09-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Max is such a sweetie. I would have loved seeing him through that window. I would have laughed really hard. I can't show you a pic of Duke in my mom's van. Server is down. I'll put it here when server is back up. Max reminded me of Duke in that second one.

LOL - Does Duke act like a goof too sometimes?

dukedogsmom
09-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Boomspeed is still down! I had to join photobucket so my things could show up here. Here's the pic as an attachment. He had never ridden in my mom's van and wouldn't stay seated in his seat. So, this is how he rode most of the time, silly dog. I had forgotten to flip up the cup holder so he had to straddle it. He also tried to make a bridge with his front legs to the other seat. He's such a ham. Loves my mom to give him the ear song and smiles at me the whole time he's getting it.

Dogz
09-04-2004, 06:46 PM
He he, awwww, Max, you're such a cutie! :D I hope you enjoyed your cheeseburger- you deserved it!