PDA

View Full Version : Free Birds With a Cage

Aspen and Misty
09-03-2004, 05:32 PM
BIRD LOVERS - Free with cage, 2 Cockatiels and One Parrot

:mad: This is what our Newspaper says today! I'm so upset. These brids are probaly going to go to someone who doesn't care about them (there is a small chance that they won't of course)! UGGH, I am so upset about this! :mad: It's SO easy for someone to pick up a newspaper and look in the Adds and say, O, today I want a bird, Hey look, it's free AND comes with a cage!! What a deal. Take it home and not take it out of the cage ever, or not know how to care for it.

I'm considering calling them and telling them the dangers of "Free to good home" adds. (Or, tell them I want to adopt them all and bring them here and take care of them ;) )

::sigh::

Ashley

PS: I just found her Email by typing in her phone number on Google, HA HA HA.

jenluckenbach
09-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Well, if they have not been taken yet, they could be your next rescue project. ;)

Aspen and Misty
09-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Well, if they have not been taken yet, they could be your next rescue project. ;)

How did you get in my head?

::bangs head:: Out Jen, Out!

Ashley ;)

Jods
09-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Soooooo have you called ;) ;) ;)
:D Good luck!

Aspen and Misty
09-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Jods
Soooooo have you called ;) ;) ;)
:D Good luck!

My dad said that since we are going to be having more bunnies around the house soon (one of our fosters accidently got pregnent, LOOOONG story, both were beleaved to be females and it ended up one was a male) so he said no birds :( :( :(

Even though I would love to.

I am considering Calling her, but what do I say? Hmm, I'll have to think about it.......

Ashley

CathyBogart
09-04-2004, 03:04 AM
My co-worker just bought a budgie for $30 with cage out of a local paper....poor birdie. His cage is TINY, his growth is stunted because of it, and it was caked with filth. I'm surprised he's still alive. I hope things work out as well for those poor birdies. :(

Honkers36
09-05-2004, 01:12 AM
So sad. Hope their lucky to get someone to love them. So often I here about birds that are abandoned, because they are too noisey or they don; talk ect... That;s why I have the 21 that I have.