PDA

View Full Version : Grandbaby Misha and kitties :-)

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 05:01 PM
My daughter-in-love posted these in Cat General and I thought you folks might enjoy them as well!
My grandbaby Misha discovered two of her kitties,Oreo and Patches. Her mommy thinks it is the contrast of black and white that fascinates her so much:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p94d2ad69bbe8d26522a2d026b5818ca6/f732cec6.jpg
Oreo and Patches were trying to figure out what to do with her!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p538207c6030ad51e663ab7582721f3cc/f732cec7.jpg
Who are you and WHAT are you??
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p80c270230246ef1a0f9f77b8bac7343f/f732cec1.jpg
hmmmmm...I think I like you :D You can stay and I will look after you!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p98d6bf98a62fc508c64d1ffb9cccb2fe/f732cebb.jpg
This isn't related but it was taken today and I liked it:D We were just back from a walk in the mall and Misha was looking sweet in her strawberry outfit. I am LOVING this Grandma stuff!!:D :D That's me holding her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20Pets/strawberrybaby.jpg

popcornbird
09-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Awww! Misha's such a beautiful baby, and her kitty friends are gorgeous too! :D

DogLover9501
09-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Misha is sure growing! She is so adorable, you still look as proud as you did in the hospital ;) :D

Gorgeous kitties, too!!

CamCamPup33
09-03-2004, 07:31 PM
WOW!

Misha got alot bigger. I remember the first picture you posted of her, and she was so much more smaller! She's such a cutie.

And Oreo and patches are such curious kitties. ;) :p

QueenScoopalot
09-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Awww Misha's so darling! I read somewhere that infants are attracted to black & white, more so than colors. Some places were selling black & white mobiles to hang, and the babies would stare at them more than the cutsie colored ones. And you still are beaming aren't you? She's one cute baby girl! :D

4 Dog Mother
09-03-2004, 07:36 PM
You lucky Grandma! I miss holding my Jasmine so much! The pictures of her with the kitties are great. Thanks for sharing them.

jamie123
09-03-2004, 07:44 PM
:eek: why would you *EVER* let your grandaughter lay with the cats....:eek: The diseases they may carry.

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by jamie123
:eek: why would you *EVER* let your grandaughter lay with the cats....:eek: The diseases they may carry.
:eek: I know! Shame on me! I raised all three of my children the same way. Why, kitties even lay down in their cribs at times! It's a wonder they didn't suck their breath away - cats do that you know! Misha also has a big dog, too. Oh my! Germs everywhere:D :D

PCB - thank you! I also happen to think she and the kitties are beautiful!

DL & QSA - I can hardly wipe this goofy grin off of my face. I never knew how much I could love this tiny girl. I LOVE being a Grandma and YES I am proud:D Yes, QSA, my DIL also read that newborns prefer high contrast and has those sort of toys and books for her:D

CamCam - she was 61/2 pounds and now about 9 - but still a newborn size - plumping up nicely on her mommy's good milk!

4Dog - Does your Jasmine live far away? How old is she? I think I will meet you at Findlay right?? We can do Grandma talk if so;) Bring pictures, OK?

Pam
09-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I am LOVING this Grandma stuff!!:D :D

And Debbie it will just keep getting better and better!!!!! I have been loving it for three years now! The time flies! Beautiful pictures of everyone, skin and furry! You are just beaming!

4 Dog Mother
09-04-2004, 03:10 AM
4Dog - Does your Jasmine live far away? How old is she? I think I will meet you at Findlay right?? We can do Grandma talk if so Bring pictures, OK?

Jasmine lives in Texas. Her dad is in the army and was home on mid tour leave when Jasmine was born in January - in fact born the day he was suppose to leave to go back - he got a 10 day extension so he got to spend the first 10days with her. He got home from his 1 year tour in Iraq in April. Christy is my youngest daughter, Dakota's mommy on here. (Dakota is a Great Dane, Destiny is a dalmation and Sierra is a lab mix.) I was fortunate enough to arrive less than 24 hours after Jasmine was born (a pre-planned trip so she wouldn't be alone when Brian left). And I was able to stay 3 1/2 weeks. In May, Brian got leave after returning from Iraq and they came home to see us for 2 weeks. My husband lives in Florida (a long story) but he came home to and it was his first time to meet his granddaughter. I have no idea when I will get to see my beautiful grand daughter again but Christy is great with sending pictures and mini videos of Jasmine's progress.

Yes you will be meeting us in Findlay on Sunday - that is where I live. You will also meet Amy my other daughter, Cincy'smom who lives in Toledo. And I am very much looking forward to meeting you! And I rarely go anywhere without pictures of my darling!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-04-2004, 04:08 AM
Misha is so adorable!!! I love the pics of her with the cats - they look perturbed, but at the same time curious and somewhat protective of her - very sweet!!

Love the proud granny pic - you look amazing!!!

Tina
09-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Misha is so adorable!!

I really miss Maegan being that age. She is almost 10 months now and just started to walk.:)

anna_66
09-04-2004, 10:56 AM
OMG, she's an absolute doll!!!

ChrisH
09-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Aww, Debbie, what lovely pictures of adorable Misha with the kitties. :) Thank you for sharing them with us. :D