PDA

View Full Version : You Won't Believe This! :-)

K & L
09-03-2004, 12:38 PM
OK, I'm sitting here working, my phone rings, it's our Security Dept., and they have a call on the line where a lineman found 3 kittens in a man-hole. So I leave and drive an hour to the substation (which I could get fired for) and they hand me over 3 kittens! They barely had their eyes open and appeared to be about 10 days old. I drive to our vet so they can feed etc. while I go back to work....AND.....when I said I'd be back this afternoon they said "you don't have to, they all have homes"!!!!!!

Maresche
09-03-2004, 12:41 PM
You truly are a miracle in motion, taking those kittens to the vet where furrever homes were just waiting for them to arrive.

Mandy-Lee
09-03-2004, 12:45 PM
That is so Great! you're truly a life saver. Those babies were in great hands and now they have good homes, happy and hopefully healthy! Way to go!

QueenScoopalot
09-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Poor babies! Do you think someone threw them in there? And as usual I wonder about their mama. Lucky little ones that they were rescued before they starved to death! Good job! ;)

jazzcat
09-03-2004, 12:50 PM
That is great!!!

K & L
09-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Poor babies! Do you think someone threw them in there? And as usual I wonder about their mama. Lucky little ones that they were rescued before they starved to death! Good job! ;)

No, I don't believe anyone threw them there. I believe mom had them and who knows if she's still around. I don't even want to think of that! Last 3 we rescued out of a substation the mom had been electrocuted on the wires.

I'm so excited! This is a happy ending. The kittens have wonderful homes with vet techs. They will be cared for at the vet, and properly, and I'm just too thrilled for words. They were all orange & white!

rg_girlca
09-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Oh K & L, i'm so happy to hear such great news.

I can't believe that you actually risked your job to go and get these babies. DUH, what am I saying, of course you would.

Congratulations on a job well done.

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Well THAT is a happy thread to read!!:D :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-03-2004, 05:32 PM
:D WONDERFUL!!!! :D

Laura's Babies
09-03-2004, 05:44 PM
WOW! I am blown away!! You took them to the vet and that is ALL you had to do to get them homes... Those must be some wonderful people there and you are TOPS in my book for what you did! Thank You, from those babies you saved! (mew, mew, mew)

jenluckenbach
09-03-2004, 06:05 PM
:D:D:D

one for each happy ending.

carla and mike
09-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Great news for the babies.:D :D :D

K & L
09-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Stopped by the vets on the way home from work today to check on the kittens. They said they were doing fine and were very hungry when they were brought in. I'm thinking they were away from mom for a bit. Another good thing is we can now get regular updates on them!

NoahsMommy
09-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Great news! :)

That really is a good way to find homes for babies...we got a kitten in last week and three techs were almost fighting over who got to adopt it. ;)

catcrazylady
09-04-2004, 06:18 AM
Lisa I do believe that was a miracle in the making!! How wonderful of you to go get them and then homes for all three just magically appear and you didn't have to do anything else! I don't think I've ever heard of anything so great!! I know you have a very heavy crown waiting for you.:) :) :)

catmandu
09-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Thats a MIRACLE,that those Kittens,already ahve Furr Ever Homes!A MIRACLE!