PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 11:53 AM
NOTE: This is NOT ment for a 'I'm feeling sorry for myself again' post. Please don't take it that way.

I just wanted to appologize to everyone. Appearintly I've been letting my fustrations out a little more then wanted on here. A few people commented on my drawing thread that I was feeling sorry for myself cause I said I wouldn't post them any more. Please know that I just didn't want to bug anyone, like Jamie (or whoever) said, it's my interest and maybe not other peoples. Thats why I said it cause I felt I was annoying people. I have a tendancy to push my interests on to others. I don't think my drawings are bad, and I wasn't having a pity party.

Now I say I don't care if a lot of people don't reply to them, but I know deep down I feel hurt which is maybe why I said that even though I didn't mean it. Most people don't care, however I'm struggling everyday with my emotions and I'm starting to lose again. I just wanted to tell you all I'm sorry if I act poorly or if I feel sorry for myself..which I probably do too. I don't mean any bad by it.

Also, I really don't want you to think I'm feeling sorry for myself or looking for attention by posting this. Please try to understand me for a minute. The thing I hate more then anything else is feeling that people don't like me, that I've hurt someone, or that someone is annoyed with me. I don't know why, but that is the ultimate low for me. I love to help people, and I love to make people happy but I can't even seem to do that right any more.

I just wish people could understand me. I feel like I'm stranded on an island which no one knows exists. That I'm empty and useless. I often try to find reasons to live everyday and lately I've been even having trouble with that. I tell myself other people are worse off then myself. I have 4 of the best pets if the world for me, I have a house to live in and fresh food to eat and clean water to drink. Somehow I still can't help but feel how I do. My dad is annoyed with my a lot it seems, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't know what's wrong with me and I don't know why I feel this way. It hurts so bad sometimes I don't know how I manage to coup.

I know I got offtopic but it really helps me to type all this. I hate posting this type of thing so I'm sure I'll delete it.(just a warning so you don't get mad)

I just want to say I'm sorry and I hope you guys can forgive my stupidity

CamCamPup33
09-03-2004, 12:01 PM
:( :(

Hashy, I think your drawings are awesome, and i think you should keep posting no matter who says anything. And i don't think you have anything to be sorry for.

And, you know im always here to talk if you need me.. AIM or through PM'S. Im here.

Amber

popcornbird
09-03-2004, 12:14 PM
I have no idea what happened, but I'm sorry you feel this way Audrey. I always look at your drawings and try to reply, but there are times when I can't reply to every single thread I view. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy them. I love your drawings. You know that! :D

Please don't feel that way. :(

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 12:16 PM
It's not cause of that really, I've felt crappy for a long time and I don't know why

Logan
09-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Audrey, I would just like for you to feel better about yourself, period. You are a bright, talented, young woman. Concentrate on the positive things if you can. I do hope that things will be better for you. Please know that there are many of us who care about you out here and will keep you in our prayers.

Logan

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Trust me, I try to concentrate on positive but my mind is stuck in negative mood. I've been told to stop thinking negative and think positive, think of what I have and not of what I don't. But to be honest, I can't even tell anymore when I'm thinking negatively. It just happens liek it's normal for me. I can't tell you things that are good about me cause I don't believe such things exist. I've been asked to name good points about myself, but I just can't find any. It's really easy to say such things, but it's extremely hard for me to do it.

micki76
09-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Audrey, you need to see someone about the way you feel. It's not healthy or normal. You sound like you are in a deep clinical depression. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
09-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Audrey. :(

I've felt the way you do, believe me. I find that writing poems, reading, hugging my dogs, and trying to force myself to think of all the positives [even though I know it can be tough, just like you mentioned] help me. I know it can be difficult, but just remember that every one of us cares for you here. You know I'm always here if you need to talk about anything.

I, for one, LOVE seeing your drawings. I'll never have the kind of talent you have, and I'm always amazed with your creativity. Don't care or worry about those who just like to cause trouble. If you enjoy sharing and posting your newest drawings, then do it! The people who love seeing your drawings far, far outweigh the ones who don't, if there are any.

You have Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Smitten, and all of us here to help you. Just don't hesitate to talk to me if you need someone to talk too, okay? {{{hugs}}}

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 12:49 PM
I am, actually...It might be anxiety...I don't know but it's still hard.

gini
09-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Audrey, I too, would recommend that you see a Dr. It is not normal for you to be feeling down all of the time.

It is quite possible that there is a physical reason behind your feelings that could be diagnosed.

YOU are important - YOU should be enjoying life. If for no other reason, do it for your pets!

dappledoxie
09-03-2004, 01:15 PM
I know how you feel! I do that too, alot, it's like I'm always worried about if someone's mad at me, thinks I'm stupid, or whatever, and I can't help it. I tear myself all up inside, I just try not to think about it, call a good friend to go and eat and chat, hug the pups, play with them outside, bath em or something that takes my mind off the stuff that's got me stressed, I sometimes think I have an anxiety problem, it sucks.

Hugs!! I really hope you get to feelin better, we're here for you!

oh and I absolutley looooove your drawings and I loooove to see them too, I like art and I love to look at what other people do too :D

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 01:17 PM
I don't really have any friends..

dappledoxie
09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
I only have like lol umm 2 but they're really fun to be around, but me being me am more of a homebody, I don't really like to go to a bunch of places but I do like to go out to dinner. I'm sorry, I really hope that you get through this rut, it can be really hard to get through though, but we're here for ya! :) I have way more online friends than friends I can see in person.

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 01:24 PM
My mom is really the only person I consider to be a good friend. I have more fun with her and her friends then anyone else except for maybe people I know that I only see once a year.

robinh
09-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Wow!! I just checked out your website. You are GOOD! Please keep up this work. You have some real talent.

I will agree that you might want to talk to a Dr. about your feelings. I really think it would help.

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 03:57 PM
I've been to my dr, and like I said, I am seeing someone now for it. I'll be seeing a psyc about meds soon too....

And thanks about my website. I really enjoy webdesign

dappledoxie
09-03-2004, 04:12 PM
I do love your site too! They are so nicely done :D

Originally posted by slleipnir

And thanks about my website. I really enjoy webdesign

guster girl
09-03-2004, 04:15 PM
I think it's awesome that you are seeking help. If you can get help whether it be just through therapy or medication, that's what matters. I think you getting help shows that you have a strength in you that most people lack. I hope you can get going in the right direction. Go see Garden State, I think it'll be a movie that will help you see you're not alone.

Karen
09-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Remeber when you post your drawing to look at the number of VIEWS, not just the number of posts. Lots more people view than post in any thread, and a thread about images that is true even more often. Just because someone may not know what to say doesn't mean they don't like seeing your artwork!

And do continue seeing your doc. Saying you have no friends makes me sad, because we at Pet Talk consider ourselves friends of yours!

You are a good person.
You are a talented artist.
You have great pets who love you - obviously!
You have a lot to feel good about, and I hope you can begin to feel better. We'll be here for you, okay?

guster girl
09-03-2004, 04:18 PM
and, check this site out. if nothing else, this guy (zach braff, writer/director/star of garden state and also in tv's "scrubs") will make you laugh. but, read through some of the comments and you'll see why i recommended the movie. ;)

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 04:25 PM
I know I have friends online, I just ment offline I have no friends. We need people in person as well to be friends with...or thats how I feel

I'm only seeing a counsellor right now, but I'm going to see the psychiatrist about meds soon.

And I see the views on my drawings, but when no one posts it gets sent down very quickly and forgotten about right away..

What is Garden State about? I'll look into seeing it, thanks. (edit) nm I see the link you posted, I'll go look)

Thanks guys..and I'm sorry for being so mopey

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 04:29 PM
I just looked up garden state and it doesn't look like our theatre is going to be playing it :(

guster girl
09-03-2004, 04:36 PM
dang, that stinks. it'll get there soon enough, though. i know several theaters around me still don't have it. it's kindof a small film, but, it'll get there!

micki76
09-03-2004, 08:05 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/signs/dontfeedtrolls.gif

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by micki76
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/signs/dontfeedtrolls.gif

LOL sorry.

swimma253
09-03-2004, 08:06 PM
sleppiner- I am sorry you feel this way and I hope you cheer up! You have pups that love and care about you! And I personally enjoy seeing your drawings! :D Sorry if I never replied...I just can never think of anything creative to say! :rolleyes: I know how it hurts to not get many replies. I will try to post more! :D

Carly

dukedogsmom
09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
My troll post got deleted so I'll say it again. You are so talented and we really appreciate your artwork here. It's amazing. I know sort of how you feel. Work is so stressful that it makes you feel negative so you can go in feeling halfway good but by the end of the day, you let it get to you. It's hard. Hope you find a good solution soon.

Karen
09-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I know I have friends online, I just ment offline I have no friends. We need people in person as well to be friends with...or thats how I feel

I'm only seeing a counsellor right now, but I'm going to see the psychiatrist about meds soon.

And I see the views on my drawings, but when no one posts it gets sent down very quickly and forgotten about right away..

What is Garden State about? I'll look into seeing it, thanks. (edit) nm I see the link you posted, I'll go look)

Thanks guys..and I'm sorry for being so mopey

For some reason that last part makes me think hmmm.... we should threaten to put peanut butter on your face so Zeke'n Sadie'd hafta lick it off and make you giggle 'til your sides hurt!

My favorite Winnie the Pooh character is Eeyore, he's about as mopey as they get.

Love ya, kiddo.

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 11:09 PM
I went to the house (staying at moms right now) and visited with my babies. Josie always cheers me up (not that Zeke doesn't) but Josie is always there for me. She knows when I'm sad and comes over for snuggles and trys to cheer me up. I love my babies :)