PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a cat?

stacwase
09-03-2004, 05:50 AM
LOL - Just kidding. My husband would kill me if I gave his precious Toby away!

Toby has really been a pain in the butt since Bob left for Iraq, though! You just wouldn't believe it!

Remember how you were telling me I should try to keep him indoors?! ROFLOL That AINT gonna happen!! I put the litter box out and tried to put him in it. He told me in no uncertain terms that he was absolutely not going to use that thing.

I decided I just wouldn't give him a choice. I left the litterbox there for him and shut all the doors and went to bed.

I'll have to get a photo of what I've been finding in the morning. He pees in all my husband's bonsai plants, then throws them on the floor so we have pee-filled dirt everywhere. Then he jumps onto the screen windows and rips them out and goes outside!

We have to keep our windows open in the summer up here, because we don't have air conditioning (it's practically unheard of here). So there's nothing between Toby and the wide open spaces besides a screen, which he can rip through like a wet paper bag. They're pretty heavy-duty screens, but he won't let that stop him!

So. Give a hand to Toby. The Tobster. The Tobmeister. The man with a plan. The cat who ALWAYS gets what he wants.

I should share with you his rebellion against dry cat food - but that's a story for another day.

Laura's Babies
09-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Toby sounds like he knows EXACTLY what he wants and will settle for nothing less! Consider yourself a person in training since he seems to be training you to give him exactly what he demands! Isn't it amazing, the personalities they have?

catmandu
09-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Toby,will be at the Partee,on Labor Day,and we will try,to convince him,to stay in,The Found Cats!