PDA

View Full Version : Got back from the hospital

smileyiloveyou
09-02-2004, 08:02 PM
As some as you know i have been *really* sick lately. I went to the hopsital yesterday, becuase i hadnt had any water in 4 days because i couldnt keep it down. I went on a IV. I was kept over night because i was incredibly weak and at first i couldn't keep the medicine down at all. I had some pm's asking where i was so i thought i would just post it here.

I was so scared but I am glad i am home and back on Pet talk. I still am sick but not nearly as bad!

While i was gone the neighbours dog got out of his yard and attacked a kitten, Jake. Jake was ok though, and we are thinking of building a higher fence so the dog can jump over it.

dogs_4_me
09-02-2004, 08:10 PM
:eek: Your were in the hospital:eek: That must of been so scary. I am *so* happy you are better.

As for your neighour's dog. Does the nieghbour no his or her dog did this!!? You should not need to build a fence. This in no way your fault and it is somthing ur neibour needs to control, not you. If his dog cant stay in his yard that it needs to be contained. Your family shouldnt need to have a solution. The dogs owner does.

I am sooooo happy you are ok though!

Miss Meow
09-02-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm glad you are OK :)

Who owns the kitten? Why is it outside where it is at risk of being attacked by that dog? (not an attack on you, I'm just concerned about the kitty)

smileyiloveyou
09-02-2004, 08:23 PM
No one owns the kitties, I take care of about 25 stray kitties. I set up a couple sheds for them and our un used garage. I feed them and spay most of the females. If it were my cat i would NEVER** lleave him/her outside

dogs_4_me
09-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Who took care of the kitties while u were in the hospital?

Miss Meow
09-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by smileyiloveyou
No one owns the kitties, I take care of about 25 stray kitties. I set up a couple sheds for them and our un used garage. I feed them and spay most of the females. If it were my cat i would NEVER** lleave him/her outside

Thanks for the reply :). Glad that Jake is OK.

manda_moo87
09-02-2004, 11:24 PM
YIKES! :eek: I bet that was a scary experience! Glad you're okay, and also Jack! :) Take care.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Glad your getting better!

pitc9
09-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better, and that the kitten is okay too!

dappledoxie
09-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Glad you're feeling better! I'm sorry about little Jake, I hope he is doing well too