PDA

View Full Version : Foster Update

catnapper
09-02-2004, 07:59 PM
I was able to change their names from Bad and Badder to Hanna and Ella. My kids wanted to name them Cheech and Chong! :eek: :rolleyes: They are simply the sweetest girls! I can't wait to see what family adopts them!

Pouncer has come out of his shell and decided that they might be some fun... he spends the days playing a kitty version of tag. I love it when both girls tag-team against him! :D He'll be focusing on Hanna in front of him when all of the sudden, Ella attacks from behind. Poor boy jumps five feet in the air and plans a new attack when he watches Ella only to be invaded by Hanna from behind! :D Too cute, and I keep a strict eye on them just to make sure things don't turn nasty.

Allen just watches everything from afar. He doesn't give them a chace to sneak up on him because he's either sitting way up high or so,mewhere where they can't plan a sneak attack. My big ornagie boy is smart! :D

Still no photos. I've been kicking myslef all week watching the girls play with each other and Poucner. Sooo many perfect photo opportunities!

christa
09-02-2004, 09:42 PM
love the names! can't wait to see some pics!

K & L
09-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Can't wait for pictures!!!

jazzcat
09-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Kim they sound like handfuls and I'm so glad you changed their names. I hope the camera is back soon so we can all get see them.

jenluckenbach
09-03-2004, 04:57 AM
Sounds like a barrel of fun.

catcrazylady
09-03-2004, 05:54 AM
I knew Pouncer would have to give in sooner or later and find the fun in these two girls. Kittens are so happy and make everything such a game and with Pouncers personality I just knew he would have to get involved!;) :D
I really wish you had your camera right now! I know you do to. Any hopes of getting it back soon?
What do the girls look like? How old are they?

Sorry if I'm asking questions you've already answered. My brain is in the forgetful mode these days!:rolleyes:

catmandu
09-03-2004, 09:05 AM
The Found Cats,were sure taht it was just a matter,of time,until Pouncer,found out that the Kittens were not only,not a threat,but a whole lot,of FUN!!!!:D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Killearn Kitties
09-03-2004, 09:36 AM
Poor Pouncer! Thos wicked girls are ganging up on him.:D

Their new names are much better!

catnapper
09-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Gosh, I am becoming a huge puddle of mush lately. All I have to do is pick up one of those incredibly sweet little girls... and my heart melts! Just to pick them up and feel their motors running, then hold them up to my ear and hear that purr! And they're so SOFT! I could die happily by nuzzling a kitten tummy! Then if I'm not already mushy, all they have to do is give me kitten kisses! Sigh, nothing is better than two sweet little kittens! Well, maybe three or four kittens! :)

CCL: the girls are about 11 weeks old. I have only the pictures from petfinder. Here's the link to them:
Hanna & Ella on Petfinder (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3233506&adTarget=468catgeneral&SessionID=4138965b2bde2cba-app2&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=) they are absolutely the most charming things I've ever met! My daughters each have a favorite and want me to keep them! :D Sorry, but thats not possible, so I can't wait to see what family will love them!

No word on where my camera is in the repair shop (keep your fingers crossed that they replace it with a brand new one!)

Killearn Kitties
09-03-2004, 01:33 PM
My fingers and eyes are crossed! :D

Laura's Babies
09-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Hanna and Ella are beautiful! Glad you got them out of that shelter and into a home.

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh Kim they are adorable. That Hanna - I wonder if my Lizzie will get colors that pretty? Both are precious and their personalities sound like a delight!! Are you having fun?:D

carla and mike
09-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Sounds like everyone's having fun now.They'll
all be used to each other in no time.:D

catcrazylady
09-04-2004, 06:14 AM
OMG! Those pictures ae too cute!! I would never be able to let them go. That is why Rosco and Abigail Mouse are staying!
Those two are very pretty little girls and I would think that they will find wonderful homes soon.

I bet Pouncer will miss them when they are gone.

rg_girlca
09-04-2004, 10:40 AM
They are both so adorable, but this one just steals my heart.
Little Ella.
http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/PA02/PA02.3233506-3-pn.jpg

Can't wait to see more pictures of them Kim.