PDA

View Full Version : Cassie's Missing

Toby's my baby
09-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Cassie has been missing for about 48 hrs. I am really worried about her, she went missing yesterday morning after my grandpa let her out of his shop. I have a funny felling inside me that she went in the field and passed away.:( Cassie is about 10 yrs. old now and she was acting wierd yesterday morning. Boo Boo was also acting wierd, when ever one of the cats is hurt he wont leave there side untill you come looking for the both of them... well yesterday my grandpa said that Boo boo went missing for a while yesterday so he went looking for him and found him just sitting in the grass by the field and it took awile for my grandpa to coax him away. I took Boo boo back to the place where my grandpa had found him and Boo boo started sniffing the ground and chasing a sent, he was also barking and winning as he did this, I followed him everywhere he went, but there was no sign of my baby.

Please pray with me that Cassie will return home soon, and is not injured or....worse.... somewhere else.

caseysmom
09-02-2004, 06:22 PM
10 years old is not all that old for a cat hopefully she is okay. Hopefully there are not predators in that field:(

Toby's my baby
09-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I suppose so... my neighbors cat just pasted away and whe was about 19 yrs.

There are predators in the field... a mountain lion was spotted 1/2 mile from our farm. :o:(

Karen
09-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Oh dear, hope she's found safe! She'll be in our prayers ... as long as the mountain lion doesn't factor in, I'm sure any field has plenty of mice for food right about now ...

Harmanie
09-02-2004, 06:42 PM
{{{hugs}}}

Harmanie ran away for 5 days (thats how she got pregnant) and then she came back. See, I know that Cassie loves you very much. And I am absolutly positive that she will come back. She knows where and who her mums is and She KNOWS where her home is. She also knows who she loves and she would never abandon that. I know my cat didn't and I only had her for three years. Cats have a connection to people that some animals don't. If you treat them with a certain respect, they will never ever forget that. Well thats how I see it. I'm sure that your cat will come back. I understand fully on what you are going through, believe me. I shed my tears and frustrations. But when I got her back I balled like an even bigger baby for being home because she was back. It brought us closer. I know that your Cassie will come back. Just try to give it time and don't loose hope okay?

Kate

{{{more hugs}}}

tatsxxx11
09-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Come home Cassie!... Your family's so worried about you! Hopefully Cassie's just off on a bit of late summer adventure. I will say a prayer for your precious kitty's safe return. I know how worried you must be:( Please check in with any news. Paws crossed....{{{HUGS}}} Sandra

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 11:05 PM
I hope she comes home. :(

Come home, Cassie girl!

bluekat
09-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Oh no..:( {{{hugs}}}

Don't worry, we'll all be praying for her safe return home, so I'm sure she'll come back home very soon!:)

I'll be praying for her, and keep us updated!

Toby's my baby
09-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Cassie came home!! Thanks for all your prayers! I am glad Cassie got fixed when she was young so she didnt come back with kitties in her tummy. :p

Thanks for your prayers, I am sure that they had something to do with her coming home! -Beth & Cassie

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Welcome home, Cassie kitty! Good thing she was spayed! :D *scritchies for Cassie*

tatsxxx11
09-06-2004, 03:03 PM
That is wonderful news:) Cassie kitty is home:)

mruffruff
09-07-2004, 07:35 AM
I always worry when a pet is missing , even if I don't post.

I'm glad Cassie came home. I know how worried you were.

Mary

pitc9
09-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Very glad to hear!

cloverfdx
09-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Thats is great news :D.

dappledoxie
09-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Yay! I was hoping when I got towards the end of the thread she'd have been found, thank goodness! :D

Harmanie
09-07-2004, 03:30 PM
I am so happy for you! See I told you that she knows her her mum~mum is and she loves ya. Who could run away from that? She knew what she was missing!

I am glad that she is safe! welcome home cassie girl! Hurray for you!:)

AmberLee
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Terrific news. I'm so glad she's safely home.