PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Making Biscuits, Happy Feet....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-02-2004, 04:47 PM
.....whatever you want to call it. I promised this to you guys a few weeks ago. This is Peanut on her bankie in the motorhome....in real time. If you remember, the one I posted before was double time. I think she is just so adorable with her happy feet that I wanted you guys to see it in real time.

I know I haven't been around much lately - it's been nuts around here and then we're leaving for the weekend again, so just to make sure you didn't forget my little sweetie pie.....

Laura's Babies
09-02-2004, 04:57 PM
I am ga-ga! Just makes me want to pick her up and love her all over! That is so cute! She sure is pretty. I think these video's show them so much better than the photo's, you get to see that fur move with their bodies and their facial expressions... So neat!!

jazzcat
09-03-2004, 12:00 AM
She is so cute!!!!

I can't believe how much she looks around while making biscuits. Jazz goes into some kind of trance with the tip of her tonge sticking out.

Killearn Kitties
09-03-2004, 03:07 AM
Peanut is putting in a lot of time and effort to make sure the motorhome is a proper "home from home". She has that blanket exactly to her liking now! :D

jenluckenbach
09-03-2004, 05:29 AM
adorable :)

catcrazylady
09-03-2004, 05:50 AM
I just adore pretty Peanut! She is such a cutie pie and those happy feet only make her cuter!! She has really turned the motor home into her second home with bankie and all!!
Are you leaving this weekend in the motor home with the babies? If so make sure you get plenty of video's of our little travelers!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-03-2004, 07:16 AM
I have really got to stop looking at PT at work.. and start lookin at home cause I can never see the movies!!!:(

I will have to make a date with Peanut this afternoon and swoon over her makin biskits...

*but I can't let Juipter watch... cause he loooves makin biskits too and he might want to make biskits with Miss. Peanut* :eek:

K & L
09-03-2004, 08:29 AM
Well as usual I can't view this, but bet it's adorable.

CatMama78
09-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Awwww - that is precious!!:D We call that the push-push around here :D . Wilber usually does it right before he pounces on me at night :o .

catmandu
09-03-2004, 08:52 AM
The Found Cats are sure that Peanut,ispraticing walking,as the CNE Midway,covers a lot of territory,and she doesnt want,to miss a thing!

ActionCat007
09-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Awww... so cute!

Simba does that everytime he is about to lay down on my lap. I heard that it is a sign that they have been taken away from there mother to early... is that true?

Killearn Kitties
09-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ActionCat007
Simba does that everytime he is about to lay down on my lap. I heard that it is a sign that they have been taken away from there mother to early... is that true?
I don't think so. My girls do that and they are nine years old and still live with their mother. :D

lizzielou742
09-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Peanut is so sweet. I'd love to give her some scritchies, and a *kissie* on her cute little head. It's so wonderful to see her so completely happy and content, working on those biscuits. :)

QueenScoopalot
09-03-2004, 03:58 PM
Cute girly Peanut! :D Her own special blanket to make happy feet on. Give her lots of kisses for us! :)

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 05:15 PM
That is so cute and sweet:D I swear, Peanut is even girlie-girl about her biscuit making!!

carla and mike
09-03-2004, 06:45 PM
That is one lovable baby gorgeous peanut.:D