PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Kittys/pets

MULTICATMOM
09-02-2004, 04:15 PM
I WILL BE IN MOBILE, AL THIS WEEKEND:eek: I'LL BE GETTING A ROOM!! PLEASE JOIN ME!! I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU & YOUR PETS:D
PM ME, I'D LOVE THE IMPROMTU GATHERING!!

Laura's Babies
09-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Are you taking your pets with you? I live 3 to 4 hours away from Mobile in Louisiana and I would love to join you but if we are not dodging that storm, we have things planned for this week end here!

Just remember, those storms do not go as planned all the time and you may be better off scheduling your trip for some other time. Hotels amd motels are going to be full anywhere out of the path of that thing...it looks like it is going to be a doozie!

MULTICATMOM
09-02-2004, 05:10 PM
AND BEEN PRAYING FOR A U-TURN!! WE'VE GOT TO GO-MY AUNT IS IN ICU...
I'M LEAVING MY KITTYS HERE AT HOME. MY NEIGHBOR'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. THEY'LL BE MAD! I'M TAKING MY CARRIER THOUGH, JUST IN CASE...
MY FAMILY'S GOT LOTS OF PETS!! AND HOPEFULLY I'LL MEET OTHER PTERS!!

Laura's Babies
09-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Local new out of Baton Rouge just said that if anyone is heading to the Florida panhandle, there could be a issue with that storm... Mobile is only 45 minutes from Pensacola..Please be careful when you go. You staying with family?

MULTICATMOM
09-02-2004, 05:34 PM
HEY, JUST HUNG UP W/ MY SISTER IN MOBILE, SHE'S BOOKING THE ROOM:) YES, I'M SPENDING TOMORROW NIGHT AT MY AUNTS. WE'LL HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE!! I URGE PEOPLE TO COME!! MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES ANIMALS , WE'LL FIND ROOM!!

MULTICATMOM
09-02-2004, 11:16 PM
LAST MINUTE BUMP.