PDA

View Full Version : We're going to be gone...

Kfamr
09-02-2004, 03:02 PM
As most of you know, My dad, Kiara, and I are going to Ohio.

We are leaving in few hours.

Saturday we will be meeting Kristen (LuckiLab03), her mother, and the labby pup Riley. :D

Sunday we will be driving to Anna_66's house for a quick visit and then following them to the Findlay PT meeting.

Monday we will be going to RobiLee's house. I am soooooooooo excited to be able to finally meet sweet Katie and of course see Tori and Robin again!

We will be leaving for home Tuesday,, and will probably be home sometimes Wednesday.

I'm so excited:D

Toller 42
09-02-2004, 03:05 PM
I hope you have a great time! I'm sure you will, Be sure to take lots of pictures:D I will look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

Uabassoon
09-02-2004, 03:06 PM
Have a safe trip! I look forward to hearing about it when you return.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip!!!

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2004, 03:14 PM
What a long drive for you! BUT WELL WORTH IT!!

Lucky you!!!

Have a WONDEFUL time.

Ashley

aly
09-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Have a great time!

dappledoxie
09-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Have tons of fun Kay!! Take lots of pics too :D and be careful!

My Peanuts
09-02-2004, 03:53 PM
I think it is so cool that you are able to do this. Take tons of pictures (not that I need to tell you that ;) ) Have fun!

Kfamr
09-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks guys! Just finishing up my packing.

Originally posted by dappledoxie
Take lots of pics too :D

Problem. :(
My digital camera broke. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Do you KNOW who you're talking to? :p

Cincy'sMom
09-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Have a safe trip...those northbound lanes may be a little busy :)

We'll see you Sunday!!

Kfamr
09-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Kiara says....
LETS GO!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ThreeMuttlies/ohiobound.jpg

dappledoxie
09-02-2004, 04:41 PM
lol! You scared me there for a second, I was like Noooo!! Must have camera, hehehe must take lots of pics to share! Ahh! lol

Kiara does look ready to go! Have fun cutie girl! :)

lbaker
09-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Are Simba & Nala staying in FL with Mom, with Frances on the way? I guess they are calling for the most trouble on the East Coast this time. Have a safe trip Kay and HAVE FUN! Your Dad must be one heck of a guy and I bet you two (three) have a blast :cool:

Kfamr
09-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes, they're going to be staying home.

The news says that there won't be any hurricane force winds by the time it gets close to here.

We're heading out right now... putting the last few things in the truck then we're off!

Please keep My mom and the 2 mutts in your thoughts! I know I will.

I made my mom promise to take care of them and herself.

Corinna
09-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Have fun and from the picture kiki was all packed :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Gah... the camera thing scared me.... MEANIE!

Have fun, LCx!

teenster3
09-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Oh sounds like a ton of fun!!!! Cute pictures!!!!!

cloverfdx
09-03-2004, 10:53 AM
I know you have already left for Ohio but have a safe and fun trip. :D

LOL you scared me with the camera thing aswell. ;)

lbaker
09-03-2004, 11:05 AM
From a post KayAnn made in another thread I have a feeling the hurricane forced a change in plans. I'm sure she will keep us informed :(

Chica
09-03-2004, 11:54 AM
We will be leaving for home Tuesday,, and will probably be home sometimes Wednesday.

I'm so excited:D [/B] [/B][/QUOTE] Have a great time!!!!
Smb and Chica

slleipnir
09-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Sounds like fun Kay, hope you enjoy your time away :) Glad you were feeling better to go too

Kfamr
09-06-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm at anna_66's house tonight waiting for them to get back from the vets. (If you didn't know, check out dog general, sweet Angus isn't feeling well)

In a little we will be heading off to RobiLee's house, then from there who knows.

We've been keeing in touch with my mom and the mutts in Florida... they're doing well. Nala refuses to go out to potty when the grass is all wet though. She'll hold it for days I bet.

We may be heading north to Michigan from Robins house to visit my aunt for a day or so and head home, or just head south and visit my cousin in Tennesee. I know right now there's TONS of traffic though to get back home, so that's why we don't wanna go home right now.

It took us like 3 hours the go 50 miles on the way up here! Bumper to bumper Floridians!

I will tell everyone aobut everything though when we get back home and I'm able to supply pictures.; ) We've been having lots of fun and has visited a bunch of different neat parks...

And Kristen, if you're reading this.. POST YOUR PICTURES!!!
I can't wait to look at mine... Kiara has been posing with everyone! :D

cloverfdx
09-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Glad to hear you are having a good time :). and that is also good news to hear your Mum and the pups are OK.

Have a safe trip home, i cannot wait to see your pics. :D