View Full Version : Hi ebberybuddy--itz Jada

lovemyshiba
09-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Mom sed I culd use da typer thingie to tell you all dat it's my speshul day today--it's my gotcha day:D :D :D

One year ago, I was in a cage at a bad place, and these nice peeples came by to see me--dey took me outside, and played wiff me and were real nice. I was hoping that dey might be my new mommy and daddy, but I didn't go home wif them dat day.
They came again the next day, and we played again. I herd dem talking wiff the other peeples about someone gettin fixed, and maybe me coming home wiff dem--I was pretty happy:)
The next day just one of the peeples came to see me, it was the man, and he played wiff me, and when he left he told me he would see me tomorrow--could it be???
Then, the next day, he came back again, wiff a collar and a leash, signed some papers, and took me wiff him--I was free!! He opened up the door in the car, and I hopped right in!!!!!

It wuz exciting--we drove for a little while, den we stopped at a house. We went in, and there was 3 more doggies there!!!!!!!! There was water, and a bed for me, and a big yard wiff a fence---WOW!!!!!!! Plus lots of treats, and toys, and food:)

Den the lady came home (said she was at work, whatever that is). Dey were both soooooo nice to me!! I loved them right away, and they said they loved me too!!!!
I felt very very speshul--just that morning I was stuck in a cage, and now I had hoomans who love me!!!! And doggie brothers and a doggie sister!!! I was HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

bsherman
09-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Jada; you lucky boy to have found some loving humans. Happy Gotcha Day!:)

pitc9
09-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Oh Jada, I remember when you first came home!:D

I'm so happy for you sweetheart!!!

I hope your brothers and sister are extra nice to you today, because it is a VERY special day!!!

~*SMOOOOOOCH*~

LorraineO
09-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Happy gotcha day!!!

dappledoxie
09-02-2004, 12:51 PM
WhooHoo! Happy Gotcha day Jada!!! :D

swimma253
09-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Jada!!! :D:D:D:D:D

dogs_4_me
09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Puppy
09-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweetheart. I'm glad you found yourself a nice home with a great family!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2004, 01:24 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, SWEETIE!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Jada girl!!! :D

Psst... lovemyshiba... you need Jada in your avatar! :D

4 Dog Mother
09-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, you lucky pup! To find someone to love you and give you such a special home. Happy Gotcha Day, Jada!

Jods
09-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Jada:D
Hope you have a great day. Make sure to give mom and Dad extra lickins today to thank them for a great home

Toller 42
09-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Happy Gotcha Day beautiful, Jada!

lovemyshiba
09-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl

Psst... lovemyshiba... you need Jada in your avatar! :D

:o :o :o :o :o
I'm gonna have to have someone make me a new one--bad mommy

anna_66
09-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Could it be it's been a year already? My how time flies when your having fun:D

I remember the first time your mommy showed me your picture. I was so happy for them but most of all for you since that meant you now had a wonderful loving forever home!!!!

I hope you have lots of fun celebrating your gotcha day sweet Jada:D

captain
09-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Jada,

We followed the "possibly maybe getting a new dog" along with your Mummy ........... and we were really glad she(and your Dad) took you home to be with your brothers and sisters ......

Happy Gotcha Day Sweetheart ....:D

shais_mom
09-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Yes sweet Jada, its your Gotcha day! I can remember when your mommy and daddy talked about getting you. And what a wonderful home you have! Your furrrrreeevvvveeerrrrr Home!!
Enjoy your day sweets!

Soooooo MOMMMMMYYYYYYYY we need pics!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
:o :o :o :o :o
I'm gonna have to have someone make me a new one--bad mommy

Hehe... not a bad mommy... just a mommy who focuses more on her lovely pooches rather than her avatar... perfectly good excuse! :D I can make one if you want... hehe.

wolf_Q
09-02-2004, 10:15 PM
Wow, has it been a year already?? Happy gotcha day Jada!!

DogLover9501
09-03-2004, 06:06 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, JADA!!!!

We need some pics of her and the others ;) :D

Pam
09-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Happy, happy Gotcha Day Jada. We are so glad you got "sprung" from that bad place. :) We remember the day your mommy and daddy picked you up too!! We are so happy for you and your hoomans and your doggie siblings. Your life has sure changed hasn't it! ;) Another happily ever after story! :) :) Please tell your mommy that we would really love to see some more pictures of your pretty self as well as Kito, Abbey and Riley. ;)

P.S. You type really well! ;)

clara4457
09-03-2004, 07:20 AM
WOW!!! A year already - I remember when you got Jada.

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY JADA!!! :D

CamCamPup33
09-03-2004, 10:11 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY JADA!!

You are just too lucky to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy. :)

Let your mommy know we need some new picture's of you and your *Brudder's and Sistur's* ;) :p