PDA

View Full Version : a box, book and breakfast in bed.

RICHARD
09-02-2004, 12:12 PM
About five minutes before the alarm goes off, the cat goes off.

Rrrreeeeeoooooooowwwww..

That noise lets me know that I have to wake up and fill the treat bowl with Temptations.

Trying to hang on to the last shards of a dreamy sleep, the cat goes off again.

Rrrreeeeeoooooooowwwww..

I climb out of bed, go to where the Temptations are stored and look for the cat that should be sitting in front of his treat dish.

Dish, Temptations- but no cat!

I look around for Mr Ed and do not see him.....I know I heard cat noise a second ago.....still, no cat.

I look on the other side of the table and there is my cat.

Resting inside of a box with his head on the edge he's watching me......He has watched me get out of bed, pad over to get his treats, fill his bowl and look for him.

Will he climb out of the box to eat?

Hell no!

I place the dish next to the box and walk off to get ready for work.... I come back and find that Ed has been treated.....so as I walk out the door I look for the book I was reading last night....

I can't find it.......I look around and see that my cat knocked the book into his 'bed' and is sleeping on top of it.

A new place to sleep, my book and being served breakfast in bed.

I guess I just needed to be reminded who is in charge of my home....

:confused:

lizzielou742
09-02-2004, 12:33 PM
You're right, Richard! Clearly, Ed was trying to show you who's boss!! http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/rofl1.gif

lynnestankard
09-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

II guess I just needed to be reminded who is in charge of my home....
:confused:

You are Ed - of course. :) :)

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Guess who has who trained in your house?;) :D
Sounds like Ed did a good job too!

catmandu
09-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Eddie,and JJJ3 are soulmates,as each,will do just about anything,for the Food,of theCat Gods,WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS! I Hope that he doesnt kow,that they are on special,at Petcetera,he would never MEEEOW To me,again,if I didnt buy some!

RICHARD
09-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Eddie,and JJJ3 are soulmates,as each,will do just about anything,for the Food,of theCat Gods,WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS! I Hope that he doesnt kow,that they are on special,at Petcetera,he would never MEEEOW To me,again,if I didnt buy some!

But I bet you don't feed him while he's in bed!!!;)

Laura's Babies
09-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Our babies sure have us trained properly, don't they? He sure has YOU trained!! :D

AmberLee
09-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Hmmm, sounds like Eddie NEEDS a heated pillow to raise his head and neck to the proper level so that he can comfortable eat while in bed. Why haven't you thought of this already, Richard???

Making little Edster get OUT of bed to eat his snackies, SHEESH!!! You may get drummed out of the cat spoilers hall of fame, you know!

catnapper
09-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Yes, I myself have been running around like a total idiot while one of my boys rested happily on top of my latest paperback. I swear they know what I'm llooking for, but secretly enjoy me looking like a moron while hunting down the book. Thanks for reminding me that the nest time I lose my book, I merely have to look under the cat first! :D

sirrahbed
09-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Omegosh - what we won't do for these furrballs!:rolleyes: How do they manage this??

NoahsMommy
09-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Too funny, Eddie!

Um...you have a treat bowl??? Better not let my cats read this thread.... ;)