PDA

View Full Version : Groovy News!!!!

Harmanie
09-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Well as you know, I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pictures of Harmanie and her kits. The only way I could do that is if I went back to my aunts computer ( wich the pictures are saved on)

BUT my best friend allways helps me take care of Harmanie when I am gone and when she saw the kits she just HAD to take pictures of them and put them up in her website. SO, She said that she is going to lend me the camera so I can post the pictures of Harmanie and her kits!!! Now I can finally brag about her AND show yall at the same time!!! AND I can finally have a siggy and a cute avatar!!! lol!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!:) :D :p

rg_girlca
09-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Woooohooo...What a nice friend.

Can't wait to see pics of Harmaine and her kits.:)

smileyiloveyou
09-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Yay, Harmanie pictures!!!!!!!!!

slleipnir
09-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Cool, can't wait :) You said your friend took pics and put them on her site? Couldn't we go to the site and see a sneak peak of them? hehe :)

aly
09-02-2004, 01:02 PM
That's great! Can't wait for the pictures :)

dappledoxie
09-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Yay! I can't wait to see the pics.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 01:23 PM
AWESOME! I can't wait to see the kittens!

Harmanie
09-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Cool, can't wait You said your friend took pics and put them on her site? Couldn't we go to the site and see a sneak peak of them? hehe

Of coars yall can take a peek!! lol!! he he! She is comming over today and I was maybe thinking if she could join pt and she can tell yall of her sight!

I can't wait till I can get my siggy and stuff! YAY! I'm so excited! She just started school today so I hope it went well. She has some homework to do then we are going to do the "photo shoot"
LOL! and then hopefully get it posted! lol

Can some one help me get it posted to?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Theres a nice handy thread called "Posting Pics On PT 101" or something like that. Look at that thread when you need to put em up! It really helps.

Harmanie
09-02-2004, 06:27 PM
will do, thanks meg.

She didnt come over today!! she went shopping. She said she had to charge her camera but I think that she really was grounded. She said TOMARROW!
ok I said! It better be tomarrow! I don't want to wait any longer. Her camera was at her nanas charging so I'll see what happens. She's posted pictures of Harmanie before so I know that she will come through! lol!

Harmanie
09-06-2004, 05:25 PM
LISTEN UP......

I have my friend here, who is the one who has the digital camera. She says that she always forgets the camera at her grandmumums. So the next time that she goes, she will get the pictures. Her website isn't really a web site it is more like a web page. I guess I mis understood her. Go to xanga.com and typ in AI_Drama in the user name box. Then you will be there. Its pretty funny. She said that she has to fix her ariginal web page up and then yall can go see it.

She says that she MIGHT go tomarrow, but I'm aching to get the pictures out!!! She wants them to!

Chow!