PDA

View Full Version : school & stress...just a rant*

Amber
09-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Okay, I started 8th grade last Tuesday. And all this homework is overwhelming me!

I'm so SICK of teachers, very sick of them. I hate how I go to school for 7 hours in a day, and come home with loads and loads of homework, and when I finish it's time to take a shower, and go to bed! After school time is supposed to be OUR time! Not theirs.

This stress has been making me sick, My chest pains came back, and i've had tons of headaches.

I hate school! I'm SO stressed out, I need to let it loose.

What can I do with this stress?!:(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Play with the pups!! Or maybe try and finish your homework in other classes... :o I did that a lot so I would have some time to myself. :p

bluekat
09-01-2004, 04:46 PM
I hate school too...we had a ton of homework every single day last year. They seriously should give us less...because I hardly had any time to myself.
I agree with the others, just play with your pups or take them for a walk.:)

Harmanie
09-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Well I'm kind of an odd ball cause in a way I like school. Its somthing that keeps me out of trouble, I can get a good future, and Harmanie LOVES to help me do my homework! lol

She steps on my papers when I am writing! lol!

But I guess this only happens when you become optimistic ya know? You allways gatta look at why the outcome will look so good. Do your homework near your pups! They love the attention. Or you can listen to your favorite music. If you have an English test to study for then walk your dog while you study the words. I don't know, just make it fun! Twist it around so it will be YOUR time after school that way it wouldn't seem like work. Thats what I did when I was in eigth grade. I'm now in 10'th and it's still working out. Today was my first day of school and well, I'll see where it goes from here! lol