PDA

View Full Version : Unwell....

DJFyrewolf36
09-01-2004, 01:01 PM
I'd try and vent on how miserable I'm feeling (it helps actually) but since (as usual) there is a song that pretty much discribes it...I'll just post that instead.

Unwell~Matchbox 20
All day
Staring at the ceiling
Makin' friends with shadows on my wall
All night
Hearing voices telling me
that I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
and I don't know why

Well I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy
I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Me,
talking to myself in public
And dodging glances on the train
And I know
I know they've all been talkin' bout me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinkin
Somehow I've lost my mind

Well I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
A different side of me
I'm not crazy
And how I used to be

I've been talkin in my sleep
Pretty soon they'll come to get me
Yeah, they're takin' me away

Well I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
A different side of me
I'm not crazy
And how I used to be
Yeah, How I used to be
How I used to be, yeah
Well I'm just a little unwell
How I used to be
(A little unwell)
How I used to be
I'm just a little unwell

Sigh I feel like Im going nuts...my paranoia problems are getting worse again and this time there isnt some nice happy pill to make me feel better :(. My herbalist says he can come up with something to calm me down the natural way so I don't have to risk getting sick again with chemicals. This week has been the week from H**L and its only wed. :( :( :(
Sometimes I want to crawl in a hole and hide.
Remus kitty has really tried to cheer me up though, and I am glad for that. Without him and my husband, I don't know what I'd do!

moosmom
09-01-2004, 01:48 PM
DJFyrewolf36,

That is one of my favorite songs! I can relate to it too. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

heinz57_79
09-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Hang in there, girl! I go thru weird funks too, and I know how hard it is to want to find a nice cozy hidey hole. Just keep your chin up, and just keep on truckin'... I've been there, so I can totally relate. We're all here for you! :)

DJFyrewolf36
09-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys! Sigh, its so hard because Im having problems at work...the poltics are really begining to P**s me off. I don't do well in conflicts and lately this place has been conflict central. :( Glad I have PT to occupy my time though :)

slick
09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry you are in such a funk. It stinks doesn't it?
My work has alot of politics as well but I try and stay out of the mess. I'm fortunate because I look after the computer systems so I can hide in the server room when things get too hot.

Hang on to the Pet Talk raft and stay afloat. We are here for you 24/7.

Cataholic
09-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Hang in there. I love that song, as well. I didn't know all the lyrics, clearly, so, I appreciate you taking the time to type them out. While you are in a funk, and I am sorry for that, know that you helped me, just by typing it. Remember that this, too, shall pass.

sirrahbed
09-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Kristina,
I am sorry for how you are feeling. The words of the song are very good and appropriate as I have felt exactly the same way. I think allot of us have and do still. We are not nuts either. If you are following the news too much, turn it off...this helps me anyway. Too much bad news. Play with Remus. Fix something yummy to eat. Take a bath or shower. Know that you are not nuts and we all have "voices" in our heads and it is not crazy.

I love your posts. I love your pictures. The little box you sent me makes me smile. Start feeling better - you WILL feel better again. Wait and see because this feeling won't last forever. It never does. It just FEELS like forever doesn't it? Take care!

heinz57_79
09-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Kristina,
I am sorry for how you are feeling. The words of the song are very good and appropriate as I have felt exactly the same way. I think allot of us have and do still. We are not nuts either. If you are following the news too much, turn it off...this helps me anyway. Too much bad news. Play with Remus. Fix something yummy to eat. Take a bath or shower. Know that you are not nuts and we all have "voices" in our heads and it is not crazy.

Great advice, Deb! Calorie fests are always good for instant gratification. hehe Bubble baths are great too. With a good book. A definite catharthic experience. Personally, i never watch the news. Too depressing. You'll be ok, Kristina! :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the kind words :D! I had to drive to school today (bout a 40 mile trip one way) and I just turned the radio to the 80's station and just zoned. Boy it helped...now Im just relaxing with the hubby, watching him beat the crud out of Mech Assult for the X box. I figured out how to make an aplication work on my laptop today, (ok so its an old DOS game, but hey it working makes me happy) and I found out I qualified to take a test for a really good job! So today (while starting out cruddy) turned out well! Plus its only two days till the big Bird show, Im taking mom and Ill get lots of pix if I can! Again THANKS GUYS!! A big *HUG* to all of ya!