View Full Version : Besides the CNE

catmandu
09-01-2004, 09:18 AM
There are some Super Pet Food Stores,in Toronto,Petcetera,and Suoer Pets,and yo can bet,that on our way tothe CNE,we are going,to be dropping in,and helping ourselves,to Premium Food,Toya and of course JJJ3s Favorite, Whiskas Temptations!He is holding something special for HH Edwina,of Chicago!

Jods
09-01-2004, 09:25 AM
We have a super pet and a petcetera around here to they are amazing super pets the best boy are these cats going to have fun!!

catmandu
09-02-2004, 09:06 AM
And the Visitor Cats,will also ahve access,to the Pet Valus,and those,who dont like People Food,will have thier Nutro,Science Diet,or Wysong!!!

Barbara
09-02-2004, 09:13 AM
The European kitties are on their way already. Filou and Tigris will meet Jessica and Samantha in London to fly over:)

Killearn Kitties
09-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Such excitement! The girls are looking out their passports. Can Jessica wear her medal? :D

NoahsMommy
09-02-2004, 11:51 AM
I wish we had better pet supply stores. We have PetSmart and PetCo. PetSmart is getting better on the beds and toys, but not as good on thier prices.

Have fun shopping at CNE. :)

Noah and Basie are coming....they seem to need a distraction. If I give them my kitty shopping list, can you take them to CNE? ;)