PDA

View Full Version : Ginger Cat Passed On

catmandu
09-01-2004, 08:50 AM
A Year Ago,last year! She was the Beloved Pet,of My Dear Friend Joan Bonello.would helped take care,of The found Cats,while I was healing,in the Hospital,in Janury! Joan got Ginger Cat,from a creep,taht was supposed to take care of Ginger,and her Feline friends,according,to hiswifes last wishes. But he didnt,and Ginger Cat,at 7,was adopted by Joan,who kept her,until she passed on at 23!!!Ithink,that this is such a wonderful story,as Joan used to run Help a Furry vfriend,where I adopted My Dear Princess,and she was a past member,of The Animal Welfare Assocation!

christa
09-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Wow, 23 years young??? That's incredible! I'm sure she's greatly missed but it sounds like she had a great life once she found her home with your friend!!! I'm sure she's looking down on us from heaven!

Killearn Kitties
09-01-2004, 09:19 AM
How lucky Ginger Cat was to find your friend, Joan. 23 is some age! She must have been a happy girl. :)

Rest in peace sweetie.

smokey the elder
09-01-2004, 09:19 AM
That is so awesome, when a cat lives that long! RIP, Ginger, you'll be forever young at the RB.

lynnestankard
09-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Wow that's some age for a furgirl isn't it? Joan must have made her so happy and comfortable - I bet she's well esconced at the Bridge - keeping all those youngsters in order!! xxxx

Lynne

nibblets
09-01-2004, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear of this.
I know your friend Joan is hearbroken, but Ginger had many wonderful years with Joan and now she can run to meet her former meowmie and cross the bridge.
Joan must be proud that she helped Ginger until that time came.
God bless Ginger and all who knew her.

Laura's Babies
09-01-2004, 02:14 PM
That had to have been one happy cat to have hung around on earth for 23 years!! Hope your friend is doing OK without her best friend.

rg_girlca
09-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Wow 23 years. Like others have said, Ginger must have been a very happy and loving cat.
My sympathies to your friend Joan. She must miss Ginger terribly.

Rest in Peace sweet Ginger.

catmandu
09-03-2004, 09:18 AM
My friend Joan,says thank yo,very much,for your kind replys,and your kind words,about her,and her Dear Ginger Cat!