PDA

View Full Version : Pic of rescued kitty.

rg_girlca
08-31-2004, 10:49 PM
First off, I still haven't given him an official name yet. I just call him Sweetpea, but that isn't really his name.
I have never had such a hard time naming a kitty before. Usually a name will just pop right into my head, but not this time. Maybe it's because I am not sure if I will be keeping him or not.
Anyway, without me realizing it, my son took a picture of me sleeping this afternoon with the baby. His little eye looks bad, but believe me, it has improved since the first time I got him.
Okay, enough gabbing and on with the pic.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/pc4c2524ecce7b28410555783a34bd4f7/f731d88d.jpg

He slept with me like that for the first time last night and I woke up so stiff because I was afraid I would roll over on him, so I didn't move.
Gosh, what we will do for these widdle ones.:)

sirrahbed
08-31-2004, 11:10 PM
Lorraine that picture is precious!! He has his little paws on your arm - omegosh how sweet is that??? I know what you mean about not daring to move and waking up stiff;) Heaven forbid disturbing the kitty!!! He is an absolute dollbaby. I love that picture it is PRICELESS:D :D

rg_girlca
08-31-2004, 11:21 PM
Thanks Debbie.:D

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night, that's why I had the afternoon nap.

This guy is little but WOW what a heavy duty purring machine.:eek: Just when he would stop purring, I would move just a little and BAM, he would start all over again.

Hopefully tonight will go better.

I'll have more picture coming soon.:D

Nomilynn
08-31-2004, 11:39 PM
WHAT a sweetie.. the first thing I thought of when I saw him was, "wow, he looks so safe." I looked up the meaning and the name that came up was ARTEMAS - Artie for short ;) Just a thought :)

Laura's Babies
09-01-2004, 07:42 AM
Awwww! That is sooooo sweet! He is adorable and looks so contented. He KNOWS he has it made now! Thanks for rescueing that little doll!

catlover4ever
09-01-2004, 07:55 AM
What a little cutie!!!! That face just melts a person's heart!!!

Killearn Kitties
09-01-2004, 08:08 AM
He's gorgeous! I had a very stiff night last night too. Daisy decided to honour me with one of her nocturnal visits. She goes through phases of this and hadn't been up on the bed for a couple of months. Well, I was just so grateful that I was quite happy to lie still for hours. :D

catmandu
09-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Just one look,at that sweet little face,and I tghink that Sweetpea,is just the right Name,and The Found Cats,make it unanimous!

K & L
09-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Oh he's precious! How about naming him Popeye!:D

christa
09-01-2004, 09:05 AM
I'm with K&L! Popeye would be a cute name for this litte guy . . . he is sooooo adorable!!! Aren't you so happy with your rescue!!! This has to be the most satisfying feeling . . . I only wish we had the room & money to be able to do something like this. Maybe someday! ;)

Jods
09-01-2004, 09:15 AM
He is soooo sweet... Did you have any luck finding the other baby??? Hope you get to keep him, he'd get a great home with you and your family I'm sure... Just let him snuglle into hubby a couple nights;) he'll be in love haha

catcrazylady
09-01-2004, 09:46 AM
What a little MUFFIN!! I don't think he could get any cuter!! Top off all that cuteness with sweetness and I can't imagine what more you could want!!:D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
09-01-2004, 03:30 PM
He's sooooo thankful you saved him Lorraine! ;) Some of these lil' street waifs have it so hard out there, that when they realise they're safe and have all the food they can eat, the guard comes down, and they turn to mush! He looks like a "Lucas" to me! Or "Alfie" :D

aly
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
What a precious little boy. It looks like he's winking! :)

rg_girlca
09-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

I really appreciated all the names you have come up with, but when I read K & L's post with the name Popeye, DING, we have a winner. I asked my son what he thought of of it and he liked it also.

Sooo, my little guy has a name now...POPEYE.:D

neko1
09-02-2004, 06:05 AM
Awww he's just so sweet and adorable!

catcrazylady
09-02-2004, 06:05 AM
YEAH!!! He has a name!! Does this mean Popeye is officially going to stay with you? :D

jazzcat
09-03-2004, 12:07 AM
OMG, he is so sweet and cute!!! I like the name Popeye too!:D

MULTICATMOM
09-03-2004, 10:55 AM
WHAT A GREAT NAME!! GOOD GOING DEB:D ;)

Mandy-Lee
09-03-2004, 12:59 PM
What a sweetheart! Hope his eye gets better real soon. He looks like he needs a lot of lovins' and I'm sure you will give them to him :)