PDA

View Full Version : What is that?

chrangharris
08-31-2004, 04:48 PM
Misha discovered Oreo and Patches yesterday. She was quite taken with their contrast! Oreo and Patches were trying to figure out what to do with her!

[

Laura's Babies
08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
ABSOLUTEY AOREABLE!! What pictures!! I love the way that kitty in the second picture is looking at that baby.... That is priceless!

sirrahved
08-31-2004, 07:25 PM
I love the picture where they are touching! How sweet!

slick
08-31-2004, 08:14 PM
AWWWWWWW. :)

ActionCat007
08-31-2004, 08:35 PM
That's so cute!
I love the second picture too.

sirrahned
08-31-2004, 08:38 PM
Those are great pictures!!!I like the one where he is touching her hand. What a doll baby. I think I am slightly bias...

Grandpa :) :D :)

rg_girlca
08-31-2004, 09:52 PM
Those pictures are just too darn adorable.

I love the second one where they are looking at each other.
So cute.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

catlover4ever
09-01-2004, 05:44 AM
:D How absolutely adorable!!! I think Patches and Oreo are thinking "She does not have a lot of fur on her? :rolleyes: She really does not look anything like us:rolleyes: ;) "

I love the first picture and the second pictures....priceless!!!

lynnestankard
09-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by sirrahned
Those are great pictures!!!I like the one where he is touching her hand. What a doll baby. I think I am slightly bias...

Grandpa :) :D :)

...................and rightly so Dennis!!!

Those pics are just too cute Chris - the one with their paws/hands touching is just so sweet - "Where's all your fur gone baby girl?" and the one with the cat staring very hard at Misha saying - "OK...................so what do I do with it now???"

Needless to say - more pics please Chris - Misha is looking beautiful.

Lynne

Joannie
09-01-2004, 07:05 AM
I love the pictures, I have a cat,Binks[aka Binks the Beast] who looks just like yours, I have a dog named Patches and once had a baby possum named Oreo. All us animal people seem to think alike, huh? Joannie and the boyz

chrangharris
09-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Thanks! The second one is one of my favorites! Patches had just got done sniffing Misha and you can just hear him thinking "What do I do with it?" LOL!

Killearn Kitties
09-01-2004, 08:11 AM
What excellent pictures. They are all beautiful, fur or no fur ...

catmandu
09-01-2004, 08:20 AM
I think,that you will find,that your Cats,will,in thier own way,adopt the Baby,and keep a good eye out on him,and be his protector!Wonderful lPhotos!

trayi52
09-01-2004, 08:34 AM
I agree with Grandpa and Lorraine, I loved those two pictures! Just the sweetest pictures ever!!

Thanks for giving me a big smile! Misha is so beautiful! As you can see, I love babies!

Willlie:D

smokey the elder
09-01-2004, 09:29 AM
WOW! The cats are as big as the baby! I'm so glad to see the baby and cats together. So many people give up their cats because they're having a baby. They should log on here and check out this pic.

lynnestankard
09-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Alice (STE) my friend Alison has 5 cats and a 4 month old baby - the cats totally ignore Rowan - but run to Alison if he starts to cry!! It's just so funny to watch - a case of 'Shut IT Up Meowmie - NOW!"

I just wish more people would be easier with cats and babies - my two skin kids just grew up always knowing cats

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread Chris.

Lynne

chrangharris
09-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Lynne- not a problem! that is so funny that the cats come to her- they know who fixes the crying!

We decided we weren't going to worry about the cats until they gave us something to worry about. We close the door to the nursery at night when Misha is sleeping and they haven't done anything to give us any concern.

Vermontcat
09-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Those photos of Misha and your two beautiful cats are all so great!:D
It takes me back to when my kids were babies and they loved to watch my cat Samantha.
(now both Samantha and my firstborn are teenagers!)
Just wait until Misha starts to crawl, then the fun really begins!;)
Please keep posting photos of your beautiful kitties and Misha as she grows.:)

sirrahbed
09-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Lots more of Misha and kitties at her album. (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286039503) My kitties have also checked her out. Emily is VERY upset when she cries and stays close by. Eliot is the only one brave enough to come close enough to sniff her. "Uncle Dylan" calmly keeps watch from a high distance but he does watch closely:D My children were also raised with kitties and I never had reason to worry. Missy literally grew up with her Ernie by her side always, until the day he died when she was 18. My mom always freaked out when I let the cats near the babies.:eek: I think if we had made a big production - there *would* have been problems - but we just acted like life was going on normally, which it was - this is also how Bryan and Christine act with Misha!!:D

NoahsMommy
09-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Awwww!!! What precious pictures! :)