PDA

View Full Version : Really great game site for dogs!

LorraineO
08-31-2004, 12:52 PM
http://www.showdog.com/

check it out,,,,,, it looks like alot of fun...

cali
08-31-2004, 01:18 PM
lol I have 2 standerd accounts and a basic their and I have been there for like a year now :p its really not as fun as a basic, but as a subscriber it is a really fun game :p my main show and breeding kennel is misty crazy, I am one of the top american eskimo dog kennels, and I also breed papillons(I am more involved with my eskies though) I own and bred the #1 eski in the game, and #5 eski of all time (Ch Mistys Shortpups Legacy) my other kennel is mainly breeding, I show very little, Toller Nut, alsken klee kai, and Tollers. and I am more involved with the tollers then klee kai. my basic kennel in happy tails, I go through differnt breeds regularly in that kennel I bred Ch HT Love ya for it, probibly one of the top studs in the game, nearly every eski in the top dogs of all time list is out of him ;) including Legacy :p I also buy differnt breeds, session them, title them, then sell them, I am now onto flat coats, I did 2 skye terriers a few days ago :D

lovemyshiba
08-31-2004, 01:35 PM
I'm gonna have to play with that later tonight when I get off work. I wonder what breeds I will have??!!:D