PDA

View Full Version : How do you leave these faces?

Pam
08-31-2004, 12:22 PM
I am home today, doctoring a bad knee which fortunately is improving, but had to run a quick errand. As I was getting ready to open the door I glanced over to see this. Just before I took this I petted everyone goodbye and they looked so sad and forlorn and didn't move one inch as I walked toward the door. It was so pitiful! LOL!

I put this under Dog General since Trevor was outnumbered 2-1 by dogs. Andy is never around when he needs him to even things up. :D I am quite sure he was napping on the rocker in the basement where it is nice and cool.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN6397.jpg

Please feel free to post pics of your pets as they watch you leave the house. I am sure they look just as pitiful as mine. :)

lovemyshiba
08-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Awwwwww!!!

They're probably just worried about their mommy, since you are home sick, and wondering where you are going!!
What a trio--I don't know how I would have left either!!

Call me pathetic, but there are plenty of days that I have errands to run, and I wait until my husband comes home from work to go, so the dogs don't have to stay home alone:o

Randi
08-31-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh Pam, that surely is a picture that says: Mom, please don't leave! Just looking at them must make you feel warm inside! :)

Hope your knee will feel better soon!

My Peanuts
08-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Awww! Too cute :D

wolflady
08-31-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL LOL That is too funny! Trevor is making quite a nice cat-loaf on the couch there! :D
I know what you mean about pathetic faces. Here is an example of Priya's pathetic face:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/mariussmom/PriyaPillow2.jpg

It's just not fair! LOL ;) :rolleyes:

K9soul
08-31-2004, 02:24 PM
Aww Pam what heartstring tuggers! I don't know if I've said this before, but I just love Trevor's coloring. I love orange kitties and the orange with white markings is stunning! I think Bella looks the most pitiful there, she really seems to know how to give you "the look" :D.

I don't leave the house every day since I work from home, but when we do go out, Tasha generally gives a look of bewilderment or a pleading look to go with us. Tommy seems to take it all in stride for the most part. :)

manda_moo87
08-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Awwwwww...:D

DogLover9501
08-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Awwwwww!! It's always hard to leave those faces ;)

Here's Jasper watching me go out the door(fortunatly, I changed my mind and let him come out in the front with me LOL)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Aug27/007.jpg

micki76
08-31-2004, 04:06 PM
You know, Millie had some slight separation issues when she first moved in, so we were told not to pet them goodbye. I've really noticed that they're both much calmer when we leave now. No sad faces, no nothing. In fact, in the morning Millie stays under the bed and sleeps and Chester stays on the couch and does the same. :)

The pretty much ignore us when we leave, but make up for it when we come home! :rolleyes:

Dogz
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Awww! Cuteness overload!

I know I wouldn't be able to leave them. I'd have to change my mind and go snuggle up on the couch with them! :D

KYS
08-31-2004, 04:53 PM
Such precious faces, not wanting their mommy to
leave them.
Don't you feel so guilty when they look at you
with those sad eyes.

Pam
08-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba

Call me pathetic, but there are plenty of days that I have errands to run, and I wait until my husband comes home from work to go, so the dogs don't have to stay home alone:o

LOL! Emily!!! That's so sweet! :)

Karen, it's so good to see Priya even if she does look a little pathetic! LOL! What a doll baby! ;) More pictures please!!

DogLover, Jasper looks like he is saying "Can't I come too?" Apparently it worked! LOL!

Bella is the one who really lays the guilt on thick. Trevor's take is more like "Oh she'll be back. Just relax and take a nap. It works for me." Ripley falls somewhere in the middle. I think he probably plays a little and then takes a nap with the rest of the crew! ;)

shais_mom
09-01-2004, 06:26 AM
I think that everyday when I go to work Pam!!!
I always tell them that while I would LOVE to stay at home and cuddle with them, I must work to pay for THEM!!
:p

Hope your knee gets better asap!

shais_mom
09-01-2004, 06:31 AM
This is Keegan's puppy dog face.

shais_mom
09-01-2004, 06:31 AM
and Kylie (sneaking her in since it's the dog side!!);)

shais_mom
09-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by wolflady
LOL LOL That is too funny! Trevor is making quite a nice cat-loaf on the couch there! :D
I know what you mean about pathetic faces. Here is an example of Priya's pathetic face:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/mariussmom/PriyaPillow2.jpg

It's just not fair! LOL ;) :rolleyes:

Karen we definately don't see enough of this little canine sweetie!!!!

More pics please!

Joannie
09-01-2004, 07:13 AM
I know what you mean, I plan my day around my boyz, as much as possible. When Mcmurphy was alive he would go every where with me, but unfortunately Bailey does not travel well, so the other 2 are punished and can't go either. So all have to stay home, and I love to have them go with me. Joannie and the boyz

lizzielou742
09-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Aw, I would not be able to leave!! :)

Christiansmommy
09-01-2004, 08:28 AM
I have to try to scoot my way through a half opened door when i go out, b/c Dale tries to join me! :) We need to work on him staying when we go out the front door. Once he joined me on the front step with the mailman!! The mailman froze!! :) I assured him that Dale wouldn't hurt him, but Dale can be very intimidating! :) So, no puppy dog eyes for me when i leave...just big doggie toes stepping on my feet, as i try to exit the house! Then he watches from the window, and then probably goes to sleep :)