PDA

View Full Version : WHO stole my voice?!

Kfamr
08-31-2004, 10:40 AM
This is a rather pointless thread so unless you just want to read, go ahead and exit now. :p

For th past few days i've been rather sick :(
Probably bronchitis that I get every year (I was born with chronic bronchitis)

Well, this morning whilst getting ready for school (I honestly did not want to stay home... (My dad and I are going to be goning to Findlay for a few PT meeting on Thursday. I'm going to be missing Friday, and Tuesday & Wednesday of the following week. I didn't want him to be mad at me for not going.) Anyways, while getting ready for school, I started gagging on all of the mucus in my throat (sorry that's all I can describe it as) that gagging turned into vomiting. By the time I stopped, while my dad and Kiara were waiting for me in the truck to drive to school, I was 10 minutes late.

I was seriously going to school because I got my sweatshirt, my books and everything and walked out the door to the truck. As I was walking out, my dad kinda looked at me as if "What took you so long" So I told him I had just threw up.

Me being how lame I am started crying, because while I felt like complete crap, and still do, but I didn't want to let him down and stay home, because I know he doesn't like it. But he told me to.

I can barely talk and when I do it goes from a raspy low voice to a squeeky high pitched voice.

I literally have to scream for people to hear me.
Lucky me, the mutts do as I say when I just point and snap my fingers. Atleast they understand me! :p

Anyways, sorry for rambling on... I have nothing else to do right now. :p
I really really hope my damned cold doesn't interfer with our trip to Ohio :( :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-31-2004, 10:42 AM
Poor you :(

I hope you feel better in time for your trip!

(((HUGS)))

Julie

CountryWolf07
08-31-2004, 11:12 AM
Aww!! I hope you feel better!

DJFyrewolf36
08-31-2004, 11:23 AM
*Hugs!!!* I know how cruddy this stuff can be! I got a ear infection/bronchitis about a week ago. Went home early from work on a thursday, told myself I was going to work on friday...I called my dad (he works at the same place and we carpool) and said I feel really cruddy. He could barly hear me on the phone! He said "Youre staying home because I don't want to be as sick as you!"

Some sympathy lol! Anyway I hope you feel better real soon! Your furry mutt nurses will take good care of ya!

cloverfdx
08-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Oh no Kay i hope you are feeling much better before you leave for Findlay. Get well wishes on the way for you.

dappledoxie
08-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Ugh, I'm sorry Kay, I know that sucks. I hope you do get to feeling better soon for your trip.

lizzielou742
08-31-2004, 02:20 PM
That sucks. I hate puking. I hope you get to feeling better fast!!

anna_66
08-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Oh Kay I'm sorry your feeling so crappy and do hope you start to feel better soon (can't be sick for your big trip now can ya;) )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/HugsThanks/Hugs_sm_flowerxquill.gif Anna & the pups

*LabLoverKEB*
08-31-2004, 10:16 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon, Kay! I kniw it suckas to be sick. {{{HUGS}}}