PDA

View Full Version : **Cat COLLAR Swap--Rules & Questionaire**

DogLover9501
08-31-2004, 12:02 AM
Well on the dog side, we are having a Bandana Swap(basically like the gift swap, except just bandanas). Someone suggested to also hold a cat bandana swap, BUT...

Alot of people have sad that alot of cats won't tollerate bandanas, so we're having a "Cat Collar Swap" instead!

RULES:

•you MUST send collars to whomever you recieve. If theres anyone you wish not to send to, there is a part on the questionaire where you can let me know that.

•This is a COLLAR SWAP only. You do not need to send anything except collars and maybe a card or note. If you chose to send more than collars, that is your choice.

•You MUST have your questionaire sent in by Saturday--September 18th--2004.

•Once you recieve your collar swapper's information(will be sometime after September 18th) you have until October 30th to send the collars to your swapper.

•If you have any further questions or concerns you can E-mail me at [email protected] .

QUESTIONAIRE:

•Copy and paste this onto an e-mail and E-MAIL(not PM) it to me at [email protected]

1. Full Mailing Address (Include first & last name)

2. Your E-mail address and your PT User ID

3. How many cat/s do you have?

4. Please list the Name & Size of collar for each cat.

5. Which colors do you like best on your cat/s?

6. Is there anyone you prefer not to swap with?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

••Remember to have this questionaire sent in by September 18th, 2004!!!••

NoahsMommy
08-31-2004, 12:04 AM
Looks like fun!!! :)

neko1
08-31-2004, 07:32 AM
Darn, wish my kitties wore collars:(

Have fun:)

Barbara
08-31-2004, 07:44 AM
My cats go all nekkid:(

DogLover9501
08-31-2004, 09:49 AM
•Mine
•Jods

christa
08-31-2004, 10:35 AM
Josie just about has a heart attack every time I try to put something around her neck.

:)

DogLover9501
08-31-2004, 01:19 PM
:( Bump

Maybe this wasn't a good idea

neko1
08-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by christa
Josie just about has a heart attack every time I try to put something around her neck.

:)

Neko had to be taken to the emergency vets because he got the ring that attaches the rabies tag to the collar stuck behind his canine teeth. He was frantically trying to get the collar off, it was a bloody, scary mess:(

So I decided from then on, my kitties go nekkid as well:(

slick
08-31-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
My cats go all nekkid:(
My kitties go nekkid as well but......

I'd like to be a "sender" but not a "receiver". :) Is that possible?

christa
08-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by neko1
Neko had to be taken to the emergency vets because he got the ring that attaches the rabies tag to the collar stuck behind his canine teeth. He was frantically trying to get the collar off, it was a bloody, scary mess:(

So I decided from then on, my kitties go nekkid as well:(

Poor Neko!

I hate that this isn't going to work out on the cat side . . . maybe some others will sign up for it later. It's still early.

I know that I put a collar on Josie once, she got it caught in her mouth and I had a time getting it off of her.

lizzielou742
08-31-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by christa
I hate that this isn't going to work out on the cat side . . . maybe some others will sign up for it later. It's still early.

Me too...maybe we could swap something else? Anyone have any ideas? Maybe hats a la Edwina, Eddie, Marshall and Tucker? I don't know...

DogLover9501
08-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Well maybe I'll make another thread to see what we can swap or something?

aly
08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
My cats are all naked too because I'm so paranoid of them getting caught on something and strangling themselves :eek:

Maybe cat owners can swap little homemade beds. We have tons at the shelter that the volunteers make from the cutest fabrics. I don't know how to make them though :o They are bigger than bandanas, so it'd cost a little more to send.

jenluckenbach
08-31-2004, 04:00 PM
I love the idea of a swap, but not with collars. My own personal idea was t-shirts as I really enjoy the ones I received in the gift swaps. Maybe you can start a pol with a few ideas and go from there.

ActionCat007
09-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Katie and Simba wear collars, only when they go out side. When they come in I take the collars off for the night.

But I think it's a good idea!