PDA

View Full Version : good news

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 02:13 PM
My therapist(outside of falling in love with Daisy) says I'm doing real good! I have a follow up appointment with the surgeon on thursday. She told to ask the surgeon three questions: 1. If I can start using a cane, 2. If I'm healed enough to go to outpaitent therapy, 3. If I could START DRIVIVG!! I hope the answer to all three is: YES!!

rg_girlca
08-30-2004, 02:34 PM
That's great news David.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Keep it up.:)

I also hope and pray that the answers to all three questions will be YES, YES, YES.:D

Randi
08-30-2004, 02:51 PM
That's great! :) I hope you'll be able to say YES to all three!

Take care, anyway! ;)

slleipnir
08-30-2004, 02:55 PM
That's great! I hope the answer is yes to all of them too! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 03:00 PM
All fingers and paws crossed here for a good report!:D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
All fingers and paws crossed here for a good report!:D Wednesday I'm going outside for a session with my therapist and I'm going to find out if my car still starts! It has been sitting outside for two weeks and I hope the battery is still good!

snappy
08-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Call AAA if it doesn't start - and get behind that wheel and go!!!:D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by snappy
Call AAA if it doesn't start - and get behind that wheel and go!!!:D Snappy, I'll back her down the driveway then PEEL OUT!

DJFyrewolf36
08-30-2004, 04:43 PM
I hope the doctor says you're A-OK!! Fingers and paws crossed!

carole
08-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Aww Mate I am so thrilled to hear you are doing so well, its all that PT power doing its stuff and helping you heal quickly,ok you have a little to do with it to lol.

Now I know Sept 2nd will be a good day for you and me, all will go well at the surgeons visit, its our lucky day mate!!!!cheers.:)

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by carole
Aww Mate I am so thrilled to hear you are doing so well, its all that PT power doing its stuff and helping you heal quickly,ok you have a little to do with it to lol.

Now I know Sept 2nd will be a good day for you and me, all will go well at the surgeons visit, its our lucky day mate!!!!cheers.:) Thank you, Carole! You are right, PT had a large part, but I think I tried a little too! lol For you September 2nd I think will be an emotional day for you and of course a very happy day! Here's {{{{HUGS}}}} that your son arrives safely, and that you just love him to pieces!

lynnestankard
08-31-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm keeping fingers and eyes crossed here for you David just hope the answer to all three questions is Yes!

You can do this!

Lynne

QueenScoopalot
08-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Awesome David! That's a pretty speedy recovery, and aren't you glad it's over and done with finally? If you get behind that wheel in a few days, don't forget to come home to the girls! :D

slick
08-31-2004, 02:59 PM
Didn't I say the time will go by fast??? :) Good to hear David.

davidpizzica
08-31-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by slick
Didn't I say the time will go by fast??? :) Good to hear David.
Now, if only you would take my "other" advice. ;) Thanks, Slick! It's going faster than I thought it would be. BTW, I had my friend, the school crossing guard, start my car up. It started on the first try! (old blue came through again!) I also PMed Donna, but I think she having computer problems again!

teenster3
09-02-2004, 09:37 PM
How are you feeling today???

davidpizzica
09-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by teenster3
How are you feeling today??? Teenster, I'm still a little sore, but I'm less sore everyday. I have the staples out now and I now have the clearance to drive again!

teenster3
09-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh that's great to hear!:D I'm glad that you are doing better! Keep posting please!

carole
09-03-2004, 12:09 AM
David my friend I am glad with each day you are improving, its going to take time, Rome was not built in a day, and from what you have been telling us , you are making excellent progress, I sure hope the pain goes away though, as then you will feel so much better, great news that you can drive again though, that will make you feel good.

Keep up the good work there David, and in no time you will be SUPERMAN again.!!!,but hey aren't you already one superman!! absolutely.!!:) :D

davidpizzica
09-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by carole
David my friend I am glad with each day you are improving, its going to take time, Rome was not built in a day, and from what you have been telling us , you are making excellent progress, I sure hope the pain goes away though, as then you will feel so much better, great news that you can drive again though, that will make you feel good.

Keep up the good work there David, and in no time you will be SUPERMAN again.!!!,but hey aren't you already one superman!! absolutely.!!:) :D Carole, it was a joyous day for BOTH of us! (Carole, you did let him breathe when you hugged him,didn't you?) lol lol

Albea
09-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Great news, David! Keep up the good work.

davidpizzica
09-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Albea, I'm making progress. I had my staples out yesterday and I got clearance to drive. I hated looking at four walls!! My therapist comes in every other day and I have a ton of exercises to do twice a day. And of course I have my two four legged, furry nurses with me, too! I have a walker, but more and more I'm using a cane.

carole
09-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Yes David I did let Scott breathe for just a second lol, I am really amazed at how good a recovery you are making, keep up the good work my friend and in no time you will be back to normal.:)