PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Recent Accomplishments...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 12:04 PM
1. He took a bath on his own!!!! :eek: He HATED water before, and hated getting a bath! But the other night, I looked over at him, and he was bathing! I didn't know WHAT he was bathing in... turned out it was my brother's CEREAL bowl... :mad: :rolleyes: So I got Charlie a dish and he finished bathing in WATER... not milk. :p

He's also getting his tail feathers back in! I am so excited... :D

kingrattus
08-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Milk, silly birdy :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Yeah... that sucked!

Dogz
08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
He he he, Charlie what are you doing bathing in MILK? :D That is too cute!

Megan- Doesn't he like to be misted with water? My birdies love it!

Whoohoo! Congratulations on growing in your tail feathers, Charlie. Let's see if you can keep them that way! ;)

Thanks for the update, Megan!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Awwww! How cute! You know, this was such a tease without pictures. ;)

I laughed at the bathing in the milk part. Silly boy, hehe. :p Piper loves to have showers, but he's not much of a "bather".

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 10:29 PM
I think Charlie thought it was funny, because I was like, "Oh my god, he's in MILK!!" and Charlie looked up at me, cocked his head, and continued bathing. :rolleyes: Silly bird!

popcornbird
08-30-2004, 11:28 PM
He took a bath in MILK?!?! :eek: LOL!!! He must have smelled awful after that. Popcorn jumped in a bowl of yogurt once........not to bathe.....he just jumped and fell in there, and he smelled SO yogurty after that! I had to give him a bath, and he still smelled terrible, so I ended up rubbing some baby shampoo on my hands and carefully washed him with that. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do, but he smelled awful! He was SO soft and smelled soooo nice after getting a bath with baby shampoo. I never gave him a shower with shampoo again.....I don't think its right, but he smelled so bad that I had to. I was VERY careful though. It made him smell REALLY nice. :D He he he...

tikeyas_mom
08-30-2004, 11:31 PM
what a good boy. my tiels only poop in their water dish, i have to change it several times a day.. :eek:

dogs_4_me
09-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Aww. Silly Charlie, dont bathe in Milk;) Glad he is getting to like Water more though. How often do you need to bathe a tiel?

My Peanuts
09-03-2004, 02:27 PM
They are like little kids, aren't they? One day they hate something and the next they love it. I always wonder what's going on in those little birdy brains :D