PDA

View Full Version : I am... BACK IN BUSINESS!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Some of you didn't know, but my home computer has a virus and wiped out everything... I found a website where I can hopefully download PSP8 again (on my mom's computer)... I hope its not just a trial... but HALLELUJAH! I'm nothing without my PSP... :p I won't need to beg anyone for lj layouts, sigs, avatars... maybe blinkies... lmao... :D So happy!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Argh... it was a cheap trial version... is there another way I can get the full version without buying it? I can't download Kazaa for some reason... :mad: Help!

DJFyrewolf36
08-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Download a nifty little program called WinMX (www.winmx.com). Im sure you can download a full version there, or if you have a trial version that requires a reg/serial number, PM me and I can give you some helpful hints!

wabbitwuver
08-30-2004, 03:23 PM
I have the trial version of PSP8. And I really don't know how to use it? how can I make cool backgrounds and effects and everything?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Download a nifty little program called WinMX (www.winmx.com). Im sure you can download a full version there, or if you have a trial version that requires a reg/serial number, PM me and I can give you some helpful hints!

It's been ten minutes and it isn't showing any results. :mad:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
OK... Kazaa is working now. Does anyone use Kazaa?

Dogz
08-30-2004, 10:15 PM
I don't use Kazaa because it downloaded harmful files on our computer that were almost inmpossible to remove.

I would advise you to remove Kazaa from your system. I bought Paint Shop Pro 7 at Best Buy for $49.99. That may be your best bet.

Do you have dial up? That may be why Winmx is taking a while to load. Try refreshing the page or opening a new window.

Good luck! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Yeah Em, I thought about that, so I uninstalled it. Ashley is trying to copy and send her PSP7 to me now... :D:D:D Bleh... I'm excited lol