PDA

View Full Version : surprise!

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 09:53 AM
My two, Nikki & Daisy normally shy away from strangers. But today I got a shock and a surprise from Miss "I avoid all strangers" Daisy!! My therapist was over at the house for a session. Now Daisy doesn't know the therapist from Adam, but, believe it or not, Daisy went right over to the therapist to be petted and nuzzled!! I was surprised and SO proud of her!

catcrazylady
08-30-2004, 10:03 AM
That would indicate to me that your therapist is one heck of a person!!!
Cats are the best judge of character in my book.:) :)

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Cats are the best judge of character in my book.:) :) My therapist did say that cats gravitate to her. What a catsitter she would be!

Barbara
08-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Or it shows that Daisy knows a professional massage from what you are offering;)

catnapper
08-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Yes, Daisy must know that the therapist must be able to give one heck of a good tummy rub! :D

wolflady
08-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Cats are the best judge of character in my book.:) :)

I agree!! I think you have a good therapist there, David!! I know that feeling of being proud of a "scaredy cat". My husband's cat Scooter has always been funny around other people, but over the past several months, he has really started to come out of his shell. I don't know if it's because we have these certain friends over all the time, and he's just getting used to them, but he even went and sat on their laps recently! I couldn't believe it! I was so proud of him! :)

Way to go Daisy! :)

QueenScoopalot
08-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Animals are always a very good judge of character! :D Atta girl Daisy! ;)

catlover4ever
08-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Animals, cats especially, are such good judges of character.

My Smokey can pick out someone who does not like cats a mile away...by the time Smokey gets done with them however they become cat lovers.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Or it shows that Daisy knows a professional massage from what you are offering;) LOL!!!

Maybe the therapist would consider cat sitting if the need ever arrives! :D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Connie, I think that she wanted to take advantage of free professional schrinches!! lol lol

rg_girlca
08-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Hey David, maybe Daisy was going over to your therapist to thank her for helping you get better.:)