PDA

View Full Version : Cat vs. Cat

Harmanie
08-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Okay, Well my aunt birnie is moving in with my aunt Tessa. Each of them have a cat. Neewollah Is my aunt Birnies and Pepsi Is my aunt tessa. There is just a huge problem though. See, Birnie wants to bring Neewollah to Tessa's but her cat is very territorial. Birnie wont' go anywhere without her cat and Pepsi has allready ran away once because of her. What should they do. I mean its a big house but the cats prefer the downstairs because its cooler. I don't want pepsi to run away again because I gave that cat to Tessa and I still visit it. I love that cat. I' don't know what to do!

Laura's Babies
08-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Is there a way they could give each cat their own space? A room of their own to stay in where they don't have to see each other for awhile?

catmandu
08-31-2004, 09:03 AM
The Found Cats,will spar,once in a while,but usually get along.I would keepthem seperate,and then switch rooms! There are so excellent,issues of Cat Fancy,devoted to this theme! Good Luck,from The Found Cats,and Feeder!

kuhio98
08-31-2004, 10:50 AM
Last November my mother and her 3 cats moved in with my sister and her 2 cats. We set up a separate feeding station and cat box in my mother's room and kept the door closed until her kitties got used to the new house. My sister's 2 cats were very interested in the new ones. We brought my sister's cats in every now and then so they could start making introductions. It was a long, slow processes. For the most part, they all get along. However, they still have spats from time-to-time. Seymour and Grayboy have become best buds. Molly and Cinnabuns have decided to pretend each other doesn't exist. :rolleyes: