PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky, Horse, Rats & Cat *PICTURES*

Desert Arabian
08-29-2004, 10:44 PM
I made a Webshots album the other day. I put pictures from the Kentucky Horse Park, Kentucky Thoroughbred Farms, Buckwheat (CZ Dukati- the horse I want to purchase), Kenneland, horse camp, rats, and cats pictures are on there. I do not have any pictures from the Kentucky State Fair, World Championship Saddlebred Show, or the hunter/jumper show at the Kentucky Horse Park on there- only taped/recorded those didn't take pictures.

The pictures from KHP, KTF, Buckwheat, and My Rats & Cats are brand spanking new. The pictures from Keeneland are from last year. The pictures from camp are a mixure of new and old.

Take a peek! ****To see the pictures of the rats and cats, you have to click on "NEWEST" on the top right hand side of the screen!****

http://community.webshots.com/user/desertarabian

:D Enjoy! Let me know what ones are your favorite pictures, post them if you want to! :D

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Phobe is BREATHAKING!! The one labled Phoebe is my FAV. pic!!

I just can't get over how beautiful she is!!

I love all your ratties though! They all are sooo cute! And the kitties pictures were wonderful, looks like they get along GREAT with the cats!

I love the one labled Dudly, he is so handsom!!

Ashley

lizzielou742
08-30-2004, 07:20 AM
Ohhhh you're making me homesick!!! (see this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57317)). Looks like you had fun though.

Buckwheat is beautiful!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-30-2004, 01:37 PM
That's so funny, I live about 15 minutes away from the KY Horse Park, and 5 minutes away from Keeneland!! :D I absolutely LOVE Cigar, and I Two Step Too is cool too!! (he's actually one of 9 horses that plays Seabiscuit in the movie, and this one's known as the "blow-off" horse, or the one that always passes the other horses in the movie. For example, at the end of the movie when he passes everybody to win!) ;) I love those pics! Isn't Cigar gorgeous in real life!? (awww man, I love him!) Again, those are great! :cool:

dukedogsmom
08-30-2004, 04:28 PM
I love all the horse pics! That Quarter horse Mae is gorgeous. Love her mane. She must be part paint.