PDA

View Full Version : How did you like the VMA's???

sammy101
08-29-2004, 10:14 PM
the MTV Video Music Awards.
i know that there just finishing,but im not really into it,i liked last years better,its good but i dont know,something about it i didnt like very much.

lovemyshiba
08-29-2004, 10:29 PM
I just finished watching them--I liked them.
Christina Aguilera and Nelly were good, OutKast was great, Usher was great, and I liked a lot of the artists who won!!

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Stop teasing me! I don't have MTV :(

O well, you don't miss what you never had.
Ashley

Kfamr
08-29-2004, 10:32 PM
The only part I actually bothered to watch was Nelly/Christina and Outkast. The rest i just had the TV on in the background and was surfing the net.

;) ;) ;)

Kfamr
08-29-2004, 10:37 PM
You can always count on MTV to play things over and over again.
I missed the first part/Usher's preformance.

Someone should really tell him how to lip synch better.... but.... when he's shirtless... WHO CARES!! :p :o :p :p

Harmanie
08-29-2004, 10:41 PM
o that was tonight! dangit! Well, I missed them! There are usually reruns so I'll get thoughs. I taped last years. and the mtv movie awards wich was pretty funny! oh well, I don't get to see much of our old itiot box these days anyway! I've been working! lol

lovemyshiba
08-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Someone should really tell him how to lip synch better.... but.... when he's shirtless... WHO CARES!! :p :o :p :p

LMAO
:D :D

Harmanie
08-29-2004, 10:44 PM
OMG! usher lipped his music??? wow! thats got to be embarassing don't you think. I mean was it really notice able?

sammy101
08-30-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

lol!i got excited when he took his shirt off,lmao!!:p i thought the Christina & Nelly had a really good performance,and OutKast.

anna_66
08-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Ok, I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I thought they sucked this year. Yes, there were a few good acts but overall it wasn't exciting at all. I think it would have been much better if they would have had an announcer.

lizzielou742
08-30-2004, 08:42 AM
I tried to watch but just could not stay interested in it. I'm sure I'll see it rerun 1,000 times though :rolleyes:

Sweet Sixy
08-30-2004, 08:51 AM
I thought they were OK. I don't know what was going on with Ushers performance at the beginning, he was singing some...I think, but it wasn't together with the music. I thought Kanye West was really good, he looked really nice too.

neko1
08-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Ok, I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I thought they sucked this year. Yes, there were a few good acts but overall it wasn't exciting at all. I think it would have been much better if they would have had an announcer.

My thoughts exactly

Kfamr
08-30-2004, 06:48 PM

That's MTV for ya though... it's been going down the drain more and more!

lovemyshiba
08-30-2004, 06:52 PM

I agree--Dave Chapelle should have hosted--he would have been funny:)

I thought Jessica Simpson was lip-syching too, when she sang the song from up on that swingie thing--did anyone else think she was??

lizzielou742
08-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Did anyone listen to Jessica Simpson's performance? I didn't know you could sing through your nose, sound like Minnie Mouse AND get rich off it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh wait, yeah I did know that. *cough* *Britney Spears* *cough*

sammy101
08-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Did anyone listen to Jessica Simpson's performance? I didn't know you could sing through your nose, sound like Minnie Mouse AND get rich off it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh wait, yeah I did know that. *cough* *Britney Spears* *cough*

lol!!:D i thought he performance wasnt that great,but i really liked Nelly & Christina,and i thought that it was a good song.