View Full Version : Hello, New to Pet Talk

Chica
08-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi my is Sherry,
I have a 4 month old brindle Chihuahua named Chica,
and a 27 year old human daughter.
Chica is my pride and joy.

I am looking forward in meeting everyone and
please enjoy my picture of my baby Chica below.

Kfamr
08-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Hello Sherry! :D

I'm Kay and slave to three wonderful mutts.
Their names are Simba (a 6 year old Shepherd/Pit), Nala (a 1 year old Lab/?), and Kiara (an almost 5 month old Rottweiler mix.)

I look forward to hearing more about your adorable Chica! :D
As a warning, this place is addictive! I know, i've been here for almost 4 years.:p

DogLover9501
08-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Sherry!!

Your Chica is adorable, I love her coloring!

I'm Robyn :), Im owned by 3 pups--Jasper(Boxer, almost a year old--in my sig), Piddle(Shih-tzu, almost 3 years old) and Wiggles(shih-tzu/terrier, 4 years old) And also a cat named Tigger!!

Kay is right, this place is addictive!! You'll love it here :)

binka_nugget
08-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Oh wow! I've never seen a brindle Chi before. She's gorgeous!

Anyways... welcome to pet talk! I'm Ashley, mom to two Shelties (both in my sig below). I hope you enjoy it here!

dogs_4_me
08-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Welcome to Pet talk, Chica is adorable, this is the first time i have ever seen a Chihuahua with that coloring. I own a English Golden Retriever named Emma, and a Terrier cross named Moco. I hope you enjoy it here!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Welcome Sherry! I'm Sandra, owned by Star the Lab and Cody the Husky x, along with 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie:)

I had to laugh when I read your intro...

"I have a 4 month old brindle Chihuahua named Chica,
Chica is my pride and joy."

Now that's a dog lover:D;) Hope you enjoy it here! Looking forward to getting to know you and Chica!

Tina
08-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Welcome!

I am owned by 3 dogs, Ginger she is a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher mix, Ember she is a Golden Retriever/Springer Spaniel mix and Reggie she is a Dachshund mix.

I also have 2 cats named Fuzzy Wuzzy and Gracie, 1 bird named Peppers and 3 goldfish.

lovemyshiba
08-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Welcome!!!

Chica is adorable!!
My name is Emily, and I'm the mommy of the four furries that you see in my signature--Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada:D

Looking forward to hearing much more about little Chica!!

Chica
08-29-2004, 01:34 PM
Thank you for writing me. I look forward to talk to you more in the future.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Kfamr
Hello Sherry! :D

I'm Kay and slave to three wonderful mutts.
Their names are Simba (a 6 year old Shepherd/Pit), Nala (a 1 year old Lab/?), and Kiara (an almost 5 month old Rottweiler mix.)

I look forward to hearing more about your adorable Chica! :D
As a warning, this place is addictive! I know, i've been here for almost 4 years.:p [/QUOTE] ;) ;):) :)

Chica
08-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Chica and I would like to talk more to you in the future.

Originally posted by DogLover9501
Welcome to Pet Talk, Sherry!!

Your Chica is adorable, I love her coloring!

I'm Robyn :), Im owned by 3 pups--Jasper(Boxer, almost a year old--in my sig), Piddle(Shih-tzu, almost 3 years old) and Wiggles(shih-tzu/terrier, 4 years old) And also a cat named Tigger!!

Kay is right, this place is addictive!! You'll love it here :) ;) ;)

Chica
08-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi,
I thank you for your note. I love Chica when I saw her. Brindle coloring is rare. I will love to talk to you more in the future.

Originally posted by binka_nugget

Anyways... welcome to pet talk! I'm Ashley, mom to two Shelties (both in my sig below). I hope you enjoy it here! ;) :)

Chica
08-29-2004, 01:46 PM
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is kind of funny that my new baby chi makes me happier than my daughter, who is on her own but makes some bad judgements in my opinion. Anyway, I hope to talk with you in the future.

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Welcome Sherry! I'm Sandra, owned by Star the Lab and Cody the Husky x, along with 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie:)

I had to laugh when I read your intro...

"I have a 4 month old brindle Chihuahua named Chica,
Chica is my pride and joy."

Now that's a dog lover:D;) Hope you enjoy it here! Looking forward to getting to know you and Chica! :)

Chica
08-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your note and your chi is a cutie. I think chihuahuas are an adorable breed. I will look forward to writing you in the future.
QUOTE]Originally posted by Tina
Welcome!

I am owned by 3 dogs, Ginger she is a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher mix, Ember she is a Golden Retriever/Springer Spaniel mix and Reggie she is a Dachshund mix.

I also have 2 cats named Fuzzy Wuzzy and Gracie, 1 bird named Peppers and 3 goldfish. [/QUOTE] ;)

Uabassoon
08-29-2004, 01:55 PM
Hi Sherry! Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Laura and I'm owned by two kitties named Corkscrew and Tibby and a rat named Mokey.

Chica is beautiful! I'm looking forward to hearing more about her and seeing some more pictures :)

petslover
08-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Hey Welcome. I'm pretty new myself. I have 6 dogs. Everyone here is really nice so you'll have a good time.

dappledoxie
08-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Hi welcome!!! You will definatley love it here, you'll have to share lots of pics of Chica! :D

sammy101
08-29-2004, 03:04 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Im sam, and im owned my one dog and one cat
Kodie is a 13 month old Lab/Rottweiler/hound mix
My cat is named Bear,and she's almost 19.

i've never seen a Brindle Chihuahua before and she's very pretty.

trayi52
08-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi, my name is Willie, and I want to welcome you to Pet Talk!

I am also owned by a chihuahua, her name is Buffy, she is in my signature along with the rest of my gang, another chihuahua name Gaucho, and a Rottie named Dana. I also have two cats, Grover and Stubby, one Cockatiel name Charlie Sweet, a ferret name baby. Oh, and a Capuchin Monkey name Mario.

Chica does have a very unusual coloring, I have only see one other in my lifetime that color, his name was Tigger.

I can't wait to hear more about Chica, and see more pictures too!

Willie:)

Chica
08-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks for replying. I will love meeting everyone and writing to you also. And as Chica grow up to be a full grown chihuahua(possibly 4-5 pounds) I will show her pictures.
smb:)

Chica
08-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Hi,
Im going to send pictures as Chica grows up to a plump 4-5 pound chihuahua. Right now she is almost 3 pounds. Thanks for writing to us.

Originally posted by dappledoxie
Hi welcome!!! You will definatley love it here, you'll have to share lots of pics of Chica! :D :)

Chica
08-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Hi
Thank you for writing to us. I will have pics of chica as she grows up. Right now she is 4 mos. and weighs almost 3 lbs. She is small!! She should get about 4-5 lbs.
Thank you

Originally posted by dappledoxie
Hi welcome!!! You will definatley love it here, you'll have to share lots of pics of Chica! :D :)

Chica
08-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Hi
Thanks for the welcome note. I will show pics of Chica as she grows up. She is 4 mos now and about 3lbs. She should reach 4-5 lbs as an adult. She is small!!

Originally posted by petslover
Hey Welcome. I'm pretty new myself. I have 6 dogs. Everyone here is really nice so you'll have a good time. :)

cocker_luva
08-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi, im Kari and i am a mommy to Jesse. Shes a black american cocker spaniel. (shes in my sig) :D

shes gonna be 10 next month.

Chica
08-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi,

I will love writing about chica to you in the future.
smb

QUOTE]Originally posted by dappledoxie
Hi welcome!!! You will definatley love it here, you'll have to share lots of pics of Chica! :D [/QUOTE] Thank you for your reply. I will show pics of Chica as she grows. She is only 4 mo. now!

anna_66
08-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Welcome to pt! Your little chica is a very cute little girl!

LorraineO
08-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Welcome welcome welcome,,, youll love it here!!!!

manda99
08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh Chica is so cute!
Welcome!

My name is Amanda I am the proud mommy of Smokey, a 2 1/2 year old pit bull.

Harmanie
08-29-2004, 10:29 PM
CAUTION: I give you fair warning! You are about to enter a world in wich you will never want to leave!! "why" you ask, well let me tell ya! ITS ADDICTING!

ha ha

welcome! I'm seriouse though! Soon your going to have to have a person that fisically takes you away from your computer! lolhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-070.gif

Kate

Chica
08-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Hi,
Thank you everybody for writing to us. Chica is a lot of fun. I will show pictures of her growing up.:)

Smilla
08-30-2004, 10:45 AM
Love those brindle babies! ;)

Welcome, Sherry!

wolflady
08-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

Anyways... welcome to pet talk! I'm Ashley, mom to two Shelties (both in my sig below). I hope you enjoy it here!

LOL LOL That's what I was thinking too! I have never seen a brindle chi before! How neat! I love her coloring. What a little sweetie pie she is.
I'm Karen and I have 3 kitties and 1 doggie, all 4 in my siggy below. Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll just love it here, and remember...we LOVE pictures!!! ;)

K9soul
08-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Hello there and welcome! Chica is beautiful, can't wait to see more of her!

My name is Jessica and I'm Mommy to Tommy, a golden retriever, Tasha, a greyhound/german shepherd mix, and Dawn the cockatiel in my siggy. Hope you like it here!

Chica
09-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by trayi52
[B]Hi, my name is Willie, and I want to welcome you to Pet Talk!

I am also owned by a chihuahua, her name is Buffy, she is in my signature along with the rest of my gang, another chihuahua name Gaucho, and a Rottie named Dana. I also have two cats, Grover and Stubby, one Cockatiel name Charlie Sweet, a ferret name baby. Oh, and a Capuchin Monkey name Mario.

Sorry I took so long to write you back. I work a lot. I spend my free time playing with Chica. I am also new at this PET TALK. IM REALLY GLAD TO MEET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. My CHI IS VERY RAMBUNKTIOUS. She likes to play and chew alot. She has grown alot in the 4 weeks that I have had her. I would like to hear about your Chi's. How old are they? Do you take them out with you sometimes?I need some tips on training the little one.