PDA

View Full Version : Rocky went home, Roscoe has arrived

jenluckenbach
08-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Our sweet adult foster Rocky has found his forever home and is on his way home right now. What a nice family. He will be loved and spoiled.

On the other end of the spectrum. my newest foster is a male tabby kitten named Roscoe. He and his brother Rex had been in a foster home with a family who likes LITTLE babies. (I am not fond of their pickyness, but a picky foster home is better than NO foster home). So they needed to move to make room for the next "wave" of little babies. The great news about this is that Rex has remained in the home. :D:D Sometimes fosters never seem to leave ;) So Roscoe is getting to know his new roomates.

I am working on my next kitten foster, but we are playing phone tag at this moment.

And WHO should I take as my next adult???? decisions, decisions! :D:D

catmandu
08-29-2004, 10:43 AM
That is great,that rocky,got his Furr Ever Home,and I cant understand people,as I cherish m y Older cats,they have more purrsonality,are are more settled,than Kittens! And we know that no matter what Adult Cat,you foster,that they are Very Lucky Cats,INDEED!

jenluckenbach
08-29-2004, 05:56 PM
BUMP (before this is hopelessly buried ;) )

christa
08-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Congrats to Rocky . . . this is wonderful news and I hope he LOVES his new forever home!!!

It really is sad that people will only be interested in an animal until it's grown out of the "kitten stage" . . . Josie amazes me more and more as she grows . . . it's so sad for me to think of all the adults that were put into shelters, just because their owners got tired of them.

Laura's Babies
08-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Congrats to Rocky for getting his forever home! May he have many years of love and attention, good health and happy years there!