PDA

View Full Version : Why,oh Why Do They Have To Do That?

Tina
08-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Give you the puppy eyes that is! I just got done fixing a homemade pizza, Ember was in there laying on the floor. Well I decided to share a piece of pepperoni with her.

Well she ate that with no problem then she gave that look like "Can I have another one?"

I don't want to get her started on table scraps though so she didn't get another piece.:(

sammy101
08-28-2004, 07:22 PM
oh i hate that puppy face!:( we only give Kodie table scraps after were done at the table,so he already learned that he;s not supposed to beg at dinner time,so he jsut lays down under the table.

anna_66
08-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Oh it's so hard to say no to those eyes isn't it?

Tina
08-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Yep it is very hard!

lute
08-29-2004, 10:19 AM
i hate the puppy face! it works everytime with me though. my mom says it's the face he makes when he wants us to think we are neglecting him if we don't share our food with him.lol

petslover
08-29-2004, 11:53 AM
usually at supper time we have four beggers looking at us.. its kinda funny to have 4 of them. we only feed one of them table scraps because he won't eat regular dog food anymore. we spoiled him when he was a puppy but hes happy so thats all that matters. haha! but the other 3 we throw them doggie treats and they think they are getting the real food.