PDA

View Full Version : GREAT but VERY VERY HYPER!

Mil0Luv3r
08-28-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm wokin up at 5:00 every morning to pick up the messes Milo makes! I mean he is a kitten but this is getting way to out of hand! He doesn't let me hold him or anything when I call him he doesnt come.. When I use to go pick him up he would let me when I used to call him he came right to me... But now he's not my little boy anymore! He's hyper, getting annoying and being VERY VERY VERY bad! I just can't handle it! I mean he doesn't even want to come near me anymore NOTHING! And I'm trying to teach him to walk on his harness but now all he wants to do is drag me across the floor instead! He use to be GREAT at walking on it, but now he just drags me... And I'm worried that he might run out the door because my dad leaves it open ALOT.. My brother leaves it wide open.. And we have had Lady run out the door before and me and my mother had to turn around and go back and find her.. She is a Yellow Labador pure breed and where we live someone would of takin her.. But we finaly found her.. (she isn't fixed we are going to breed her) And right now I'm just so stressed with everything going on in my life!

catnapper
08-28-2004, 01:01 PM
How old is he? Pouncer went through a stage like that when he was around 9/10 months old. He's still trying to be more independant, but is coming for cuddles and loving more often.

Mil0Luv3r
08-28-2004, 01:49 PM
He is only 2 months

Uabassoon
08-28-2004, 01:52 PM
He should outgrow it. My girlfriend has two kittens and they are both going through that crazy stage right now. I remember when Corkscrew was a kitten (he used to belong to a friend of mine) and I would see him I thought he was evil and I couldn't stand him! I would try to say hello and pet him but instead he would run around like crazy. When he finally came to live with me he was just barely getting out of that stage, now he's a sweetie and a major cuddle bug.

Mil0Luv3r
08-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Well then I'm VERY glad its just a stage!!!!

And shhh Milo is getting a early christmas present! It's from my Aunt christy my mom and me! Lets just say its taller than my mother and he can climb on it!;) :p :D

catmandu
08-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Milo,will calm down,when he matures! I used to think that about JJJ3,when he was young,and now that he is mature,I wish that he would be Kittenish,Again!

Mil0Luv3r
08-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Milo is under my 2 sheets rite nowrunning around attaking my bed LOL.. But my mother won't let me take a photo of it...!