PDA

View Full Version : not here now

G.P.girl
08-28-2004, 10:44 AM
i've been grounded from the computer (for the stupidest reason :rolleyes: , which i will explain later) so i can only sneak on every once in a while, but i jsut wanted to post and say i won't be here very much for about a week, but i know i have some pm's waiting, ijust haven't been able to reply to them yet. but i'll get to them as soon as i can. oh yeah, i got my permit!!! i'm so happy! my mom let me drive her car around the neighborhood some, i didn't go over 25 mph, but i didn't hit anything/anyone lol. :D

slick
08-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Well that just sucks, but glad you're driving now. Check in when you can. :)

trayi52
08-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Shannon, I hate it that you got grounded, but happy to hear you are getting to drive! Won't be long and you will be driving all the time! Just be careful out there.

Check in when you can.

Willie:)

dukedogsmom
08-28-2004, 11:17 AM
Sorry to hear that. But, don't make it worse by getting caught on computer or you'll never get it back! Talk to you in a week :)

G.P.girl
08-28-2004, 06:54 PM
ok, so here's why i'm grounded:
scenario on thursday:
mom: leaves for work at 6:30 comes hom at 4:30
my sister: leaves at 11 am comes home at 6
me: i leave at 8 come home at 2 do homeowrk, and leave at 4:30.
my brother: sits on his a$$ all day playing video games and eating. and trashing the house

i get grounded for not cleaning the house (which i might add was clean when i left.) and noone was even home all day excpet my brother. :rolleyes:

Harmanie
08-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Oh thats stinky! that happens to me a lot!! But remember, If you sneek to the computer, don't get yourself into more trouble ya know?