PDA

View Full Version : Allen says...

catnapper
08-28-2004, 09:29 AM
Stop it meowmie! Can't a boy bathe in peace?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/cleaningdude.jpg
Meowmie says:
Not if you insist on looking so cute

Allen says:
Oh sheesh, I can't believe you said that!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/embarasseddude.jpg
Meowmie says:
Of course I did! You looked cute. Why hide the truth?

Allen says:
I'm just sit here and glare then. You wouldn't take a picture of THAT.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/relaxeddude.jpg
Meowmie says:
Don't count on it ;)

Laura's Babies
08-28-2004, 09:52 AM
:D :D :D :D To funny!! Allen, aren't you use to that flashie thingie yet? You know how we Mommies are!! If I didn't know better, I'd say you timmed that bath at the perfect time!

kimlovescats
08-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Aww Allen, don't be shy ... we just LOVE seeing pics of you!!!

Hey Kim... I love that pillow and that settee ....is that a settee? :eek: :D

catnapper
08-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Yes, technicaly its a settee, for offices! LOL. The company I used to work for went out of business; this LA-Z-Boy settee was on their showroom floor, and going for $70, so I snatched it up. Brand new, still with all the tags hanging on it. :D The pillow is the left over fabric from when I re-upholstered my dining room chairs! Thank you Kim!

jazzcat
08-28-2004, 10:46 AM
We love Allen pictures here, especially Scout!!! He's such a handsome orangie!

lizzielou742
08-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Allen is so handsome!!!! What a sweetheart. I would be unable to keep my hands off the shutter button too!! :D

jenluckenbach
08-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh Allen, you are so cute! Even in that last picture where you seem to be grumping. :D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Allen you cutie pie you!!! We love seeing pictures of you! Don't be shy!!!:D

sirrahbed
08-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Allen is such a handsome orange hunk:D Gotta love those big ole lovable guys!! He has some really pretty tabby striping too!

Randi
08-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Allen, you're such a gorgeous boy! Please let your meowmie take more pictures! We love seeing you - in any position! :D

I love that second picture - and all the captions!!

catcrazylady
08-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Poor Allen my kitties sympathize with you. They all know that meowmie will take a picture of any position or look!! It's so...demoralizing at times isn't it? GEESH! I guess that means they love us no matter what we are doing or how we look.

I brought those two new babies in tonight and I pulled out the camera and the first thing hubby said was "Oh no! Two more victims!" I thought that was rather rude!;) :D

lisalee
08-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Awwww...........Allen looks like a big cuddly boy, he's very cute. :D

catnapper
08-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I brought those two new babies in tonight and I pulled out the camera and the first thing hubby said was "Oh no! Two more victims!" I thought that was rather rude!;) :D

Wonder what my husband's going to say about my two fosters once I get them! Probably something along those same lines! :D

Craftlady
08-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Poor Allen :)
You do look so handsome sitting on the nice couch.

slick
08-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Allen, don't you know that when you are as handsome as you are, the world adores you and you must allow the peasants to cast their lowly eyes upon you and bow at your feet??? So next time maybe you should offer us your Royal Sceptre....:) ;)
**bows down*
I am not worthy.....I am not worthy......

catmandu
08-29-2004, 11:02 AM
The Found Cats,know what Allen,is goingthrough,as our Feeder,takes pictures,all the time! And he is nrevous,and that makes us,nervous too! And its hard to make Michael,ans Moose,The Magnificent,nrevous!