PDA

View Full Version : "JOSIE'S NIGHT OUT" Report!!!

christa
08-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Good news . . . JOSIE WAS GREAT LAST NIGHT!!!

When we first turned out the lights, she jumped up on my husband's side of the bed (just as he had went to sleep) and was sniffing his head . . . woke him up and scared him to death! LOL . . . And then she jumped up at the foot of the bed a few times, checking things out . . . other than that, she never bothered us. And nothing seemed bothered when I came downstairs.

Only thing . . . she didn't come and wake us up this morning :(

When I got up, she was LAYING IN HER ROOM!!! (the nerve, lol)

AND, when she finally came into our room, she seemed soooooooooooooo sleepy!!! I can tell that she definitely opted to STAY UP all night!!! Funny girl!

Thanks for all your encouragement . . . it's not so bad after all. We'll definitely make this a routine.

Laura's Babies
08-28-2004, 09:54 AM
I have been WAITING for this posting! Since 6 am I have been waiting!! I am so glad things went so good for her and now she can have free roam at night... GOOD GIRL JOSIE!

kimlovescats
08-28-2004, 09:57 AM
YIPPEE!!! Josie's a free night roamer!!!:D Good girl, Josie!;)

christa
08-28-2004, 10:03 AM
54jmndsl,lkri,m ew.,el3wi9kewlkdlk,l.lrfddsc

Josie just wanted to say HI to everybody! (she typed the above all by herself!)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-28-2004, 10:24 AM
AWWW, I'm glad the little sweetie behaved herself!! Scritchies for Josie!!

jazzcat
08-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Good girl Josie!!

Don't be surprised if she starts new things along the way. After months of being with us Jazz decided she wanted us up at the crack of dawn so she started going behind the curtains to open them up and "singing" to us. That got her in trouble quite a few times. Now she only does it every once in a while.

christa
08-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Don't be surprised if she starts new things along the way.

Yay . . . that gives me something to look forward to, lol. :)

catnapper
08-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Yay Josie. I knew you'd be a good girl! I see that you're even aking typing lessons!

Craftlady
08-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Great job Josie :)

slick
08-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey Josie, I see you earned your "Get Out of Jail" free card! :D :D What a good little girl you are. Enjoy your freedom little one.

lizzielou742
08-28-2004, 01:36 PM
YAY! Good for you Josie!!! I am sure she'll get bored with roaming the house at night soon, and will start sleeping in the bed with you - if you let her of course!! ;)

:D

christa
08-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
. . . and will start sleeping in the bed with you - if you let her of course!! ;) :D

That wouldn't be so bad :) I LOVE it when she wants to cuddle (which isn't very often) . . . but she's getting older and hopefully she'll grow out of that rebellious teen stage!

catcrazylady
08-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Josie you be good again tonight and the next night too. Just when you have them fooled into thinking you're a good girl at night is when you ATTACK!!!;) :D
Just kidding Josie! Don't you dare or you will get grounded again and have to stay in your room!:D :D

christa
08-28-2004, 09:38 PM
shhhh!!! you're teaching her bad things!!! LOL

really, I'm hoping it will take her more than a few nights to figure this out! I'm sure it's coming though!

catmandu
08-29-2004, 11:04 AM
The Found Catys,are happy that you were a Good Cat,Josie,it make things,with your Guardiand,go so much smoother,and is a lot more FUN!