PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Giz Pic's...

Laura's Babies
08-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Since the kitties didn't seem to like the new bed I got hoping there would be room for ALL of us, I thought maybe they didn't like the new sheets and comforter I had bought so I tried some old ones I bought at a friends garage sale and I think that worked.. I woke up this morning and there were 2 up there with me. I also butted the bed up against the wall so it would be more like the other bed (daybed) and plan to move my chest of drawyers to the foot of the bed and see if that helps.. But Giz had to help me make the bed last night and tried it out for awhile.. She looked like she was just trying to show me her apperciation for taking off that new comforter.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p8c290aee8b426ffb6e98004bd0c140db/f740151f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p77bb618896ba778d1da72fef4446e396/f7401516.jpg

catcrazylady
08-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Laura she is BEAUTIFUL! I love her precious face and I do believe she loves the new/old comforter! Look at how sweet she looks all snuggled up with it tucked under her head like a pillow! Giz has the most incredible markings. I love seeing pictures of her. What a sweetheart!!:D :D :D
I would love to be snuggled up right next to her! Is she a snuggler?

Laura's Babies
08-28-2004, 08:23 AM
Giz! Snuggeling??? To sum it up in one word.....NOT! She don't like much attention and when she does want it, you have to be "rough" with her or she looses interest fast! She does not want the normal kitty rubbing or petting, it has to be really rough to keep her interested. At first I thought she just didn't like attention and commented to my son how dissapointed I was and he picked her up and showed me how she likes it. I was shocked but you could see that was what she liked... She is a strange one but ever so entertaining.

catnapper
08-28-2004, 08:40 AM
She looks like she's snuggling there! :D

I love that new comforter - so bright and cheery and looks soooo cozy. And the model is just gorgeous! She looks quite content to be laying there... maybe waiting for meowmie to join her?

Allen likes it "rough" too. For the longest time he never wanted any petting or loving, then about 10 months ago hubby was playing rough with Nicki and Allen got in the way... he LOVED it. Ever since then, he comes and DEMANDS nightly poundings... I mean pettings :D He even comes to me now if he knows I'm going to oblige and use my nails to really scratch his back :rolleyes: Do you think its a sensory thing?

catmandu
08-28-2004, 08:43 AM
The Found Cats love ALL BEds,they love anything,that I bring in,lthough,it is true,atht these areall used beds! Gizmo,is a truly gorgeous Cat,with wonderful colors!

kimlovescats
08-28-2004, 10:09 AM
Laura, Giz is so beautiful!!! What a lady! ;)
That comforter looks so cozy ... no wonder she looks so content!;)

jazzcat
08-28-2004, 10:52 AM
She certainly is a beauty!!! I love the sweet pictures of her.

lizzielou742
08-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p8c290aee8b426ffb6e98004bd0c140db/f740151f.jpg

KISSIE KISSIE on the double sceptre she is offering to us!!!

She's gorgeous. I love her colors. What a sweetheart she must be.