PDA

View Full Version : i met a person that attends DOG FIGHTS!!!-VENT!

lute
08-27-2004, 10:42 PM
my mom is a tattoo artist and i went to work with her on tuesday. this guy came in wanting a tattoo of a pitbull. being friendly and always intrested in fellow dog lovers. i asked him if he had a pit bull. he said yes he did. he then asked my mom and i if we'd ever been to a dog fight. mom said no. he acted like we were missing out on a lot of good stuff.:mad: mom could tell i was getting tence and nudged me. i ask him if he fought his dog. he said "no i have kids at home. don't want to take any chances of anything happening to them". OMG i wanted to hurt the man right then and there!!! when he left i told mom how mad i was and told her about how bad dog fight really are. she was shocked.

i just wanted to vent.
thanks

caseysmom
08-27-2004, 10:47 PM
I believe dog fighting is illegal in all of the states...what a jerk.

kingrattus
08-28-2004, 02:03 AM
Dog & Cock fighting is illegal in all of north america!!! I'm not too sure about this but I'm assuming ALL types of animal fighting is illegal.

This stupid P. (I use this when I've extreamly mad) at my last job wanted to get a Dobe. & fight him!!!!! He didn't tell me at first, he told my best buddy, co-worker, this & he told the P. NOT to tell me this cause I loved dogs (my buddy was pissed at him too). But he came over & told me & I flipped out at him & said if I ever find out u get a so called fighting breed dog the COPS will be up ur @$$. I love dogs & I was in college learning how to become a COP!!

I showed him how I make my friends. I dumpped his @$$ & never spoke to him again. Rob (my best buddy co-worker, had to calm me down, he said my face went beat red & he thought I was gonna kill Yasir. He ended up giving me a 30 min free break to cool off.

swimma253
08-28-2004, 11:12 AM
OMG!!! How awful!!! :eek: What a jerk!

trayi52
08-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Lute, I have a nephew who fights dogs. I mean the whole works, he breeds them, fights them, and sells drugs too! There is not a dern thing that can be done either. I think he has the laws bought out around this area, because, well, you drive by his house, and you see all these dogs tied out to barrels, treadmills, the whole works!

You just can't imagine how I feel about this nephew. I wish and hope and pray, the law will wake up and catch the little creep. He has his land posted, don't want anybody coming on his land, not even his own relatives. I just wish we had better law enforcement to take care of this little freak that is my nephew!

Yeap, I know exactly how you feel, it really breaks my heart to see these animals mistreated like this, and not be able to help them. :(

Just hope and pray, he will be caught by a higher power!

Willie

lute
08-28-2004, 11:56 AM
kingrattus, i totally understand you getting steamed about that. i would have done the same thing. mom said after the guy left i was turning red with anger.

trayi52, sorry your nephew does this. it's terrible how police don't do their job properly. i like pit bulls,i have even had a few pittie freinds at the humane society. people like your nephew keep the fowl rep of the pit thriving. i don't mean to diss on your nephew. i don't know how close you are with him,but have you tried talking to him about this?i know it would probably have to get a little deeper then "talking" but it's a start.

trayi52
08-28-2004, 03:44 PM
You know something, I would actually love to see him carted off to jail for doing what he does to these poor dogs! I used to be close to him when he was a child, but he is in his 30s now and well, all I know about him is he does horrible things to these poor dogs. He makes money off of them up in the thousands, and then there is the drugs he sells too! His mother condones what he does! I just don't understand why he has to mistreat these dogs, he raises puppies off of them and sells them for big profit too. He really makes me sick to my stomach.

I can't believe he is that sweet little boy I knew when he was growing up. I don't think he will ever change unless he experiences something really terrible from what he is doing. But I think he is such a little coward anymore. There is so much more that he is into, that really bothers me.

Willie

Harmanie
08-28-2004, 07:13 PM
This , excuse me, but this ass hole needs to go to jail!

I know that I shouldn't swear but things like this really tick me off. How could they do this to animals. Its completely Barbaric!
Have you seen that show on animal planet, the pet police, or somthing like that. But everytime I see somthing or hear somthing like this I get so worked up. I mean, who in the whole world could be that heartless???

If I were you I would have told him off right then and there. But then again thats just me!!! what a jerk huh?http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/092.gif

trayi52
08-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Harmanie, I love that show! Yeap, it really gets me upset when I think about what he is doing. I wish we had a law like they have on that show. Maybe they would put him under the jail! But we live in a small town, and the law knows what he does, or if they don't they are downright stupid. He keeps a fence up, and has even threatened to kill anybody that crosses onto his land! Yeap, it would make my heart sing to see him put under the jail!!

Willie

Harmanie
08-28-2004, 07:36 PM
I wish we had a law like they have on that show. Maybe they would put him under the jail! But we live in a small town

Tell me about it!!! I live in a VERY small town. They arn't that stricted about stuff like that here. unless you do it in front of an officer, then you get fined. You know what??? I just might start a troop specifically for the animals ya know??? some one needs to do it!!!:)

Harmanie
08-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I will do it! lol!