PDA

View Full Version : YIKES..I'm Seeing TRIPLE!

QueenScoopalot
08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
What is it about this particular corner of the kitchen counter?? :confused: Three days in a row, three different cats...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Annie.jpg

First there was my sweet girl Annie...one of my first bottle babies

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SeeingTripleWallyToo.jpg

And then Wally Shoe was there (my Wal-Mart miracle baby..sister MARTha heee, hee) Knicknamed shoes as they're always together and under my feet :D Raised from VERY sick newborns.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SeeingTRIPLE.jpg

And then Impy?? How on earth did a three legged cat get up there? :confused: :confused: :confused:

krazyaboutkatz
08-27-2004, 10:32 PM
All three cats are gorgeous. That sure is a popular spot in the kitchen. Maybe they like it because it smells like cats.:)

slick
08-27-2004, 10:39 PM
:D :D Like Tracey says, it got to be a smell; either that or it's a warm spot. For all three.....
KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

kimlovescats
08-27-2004, 10:42 PM
I noticed there is a fluorescent light above that spot and it is turned "on" in at least 2 of the pics. Maybe it's the warmth of it? I know my kitties LOVE my desk lamp!;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Is that a particular spot that they have been previously told they MAY NOT lie on???

(Just asking because my two seem to favour whichever place if most forbidden):rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
08-28-2004, 06:36 AM
It just is the most comfortable spot in the house? They sure are pretty babies! I call that "Monkey see, Monkey do"...One HAS to do what they see the other one do. They tried it and liked it!

catcrazylady
08-28-2004, 07:06 AM
I don't know why they like that spot but I do know that those are some gorgeous kitties!! All three are so pretty!
Impy is stunning!! I don't know how he got up there but as we all have learned....handicaps do not slow down or stop a determined kitty!!;) :D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
08-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
All three cats are gorgeous. That sure is a popular spot in the kitchen. Maybe they like it because it smells like cats.:)

The cats do think everything in here belongs to them. :rolleyes: But I'm still clueless as to how Impy got up there! There used to be a tiny cabinet next to the counters, but it did nothing but collect dust so out it went. Maybe someone let him use their shoulders? :D

catmandu
08-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Like The Found Cats,they pick,that spot,as in most homes,The Kitchen,is where the FOOD is,and it is the centre,of activity,in the House! They are such Good Cats,to want to be near you!

catnapper
08-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Maybe they are spreading the word on the news of a great new hangout among themselves?

Was there once an appliance like a toaster or something in that spot, but you moved things around and reorganized? Maybe the cats are taking advantage of a newly opened space?

I got a new white formica top table in my office for picture framing, and Allen has claimed it as his... like you, I can't for the life of me figure out what is so special about the new table :confused: He never sat like that on the old dining room table when it was in the room (our dining room is now my office)

lizzielou742
08-28-2004, 02:35 PM
That's funny!!! Can't believe you managed to get pictures of all three of them. Mine never stay in one place for long.

QueenScoopalot
08-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Maybe they are spreading the word on the news of a great new hangout among themselves?

Was there once an appliance like a toaster or something in that spot, but you moved things around and reorganized? Maybe the cats are taking advantage of a newly opened space?

I got a new white formica top table in my office for picture framing, and Allen has claimed it as his... like you, I can't for the life of me figure out what is so special about the new table :confused: He never sat like that on the old dining room table when it was in the room (our dining room is now my office)

Nothings been moved around in a while Catnapper. If anything I'd think they'd want to be on the cutting board which is cool (marble). It's terribly hot here today, so most are in the basement where it's cooler.

carla and mike
08-29-2004, 02:14 PM
Monkey see monkey do.My cats always copy one another.
Maybe they are too?
I just love Impy.:D :D :D

NoahsMommy
08-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Yep...in house house, if one finds a "new" spot to lay, they will all follow. Too funny! :D