PDA

View Full Version : progress report

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Hi everyone! I'm making progress in getting the knee going again. I'm working on range of motion(improving) and building up strength. I have a l o n g list of exercises to do, but my physical therapist is happy with my progress! To Slick: my swelling is down alot!

slick
08-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Good to hear David. I was going to call you today to ask about that but I guess I can save the coins. :) Keep doing those exercises. We need you strong again so you can tap those toes on the dance floor.

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by slick
Good to hear David. I was going to call you today to ask about that but I guess I can save the coins. :) Keep doing those exercises. We need you strong again so you can tap those toes on the dance floor. Slick, My two goals are to return to work and to bowl again! I'm not the greatest bowler in the world, but I manage. I bowled in a lutheran church league for twenty years and I want to get back to it!

Logan
08-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Go, David!!!! Go, David!!! :D I hope you will be bowling in no time!!!!! :)

Tonya
08-27-2004, 04:22 PM
I am glad to hear that you are recovering well! Keep up the good work. :D

teenster3
08-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Hi David.....I think I missed a lot of what was going on with you & your knee! Have you had surgery on it before? It sounds like you had a very painful procedure done especially on that part of your body! OUCH:eek: I hope your therapy goes very well for you!!! Keep it up!!!!
Tina B.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by david p
Slick, My two goals are to return to work and to bowl again! I'm not the greatest bowler in the world, but I manage. I bowled in a lutheran church league for twenty years and I want to get back to it! Glad you are doing so well, David. Maybe you could teach Mario how to bowl. He needs an outlet for all that energy. I used to love bowling but haven't been able to bowl for years. Keep up the good work!:D

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by teenster3
Hi David.....I think I missed a lot of what was going on with you & your knee! Have you had surgery on it before? It sounds like you had a very painful procedure done especially on that part of your body! OUCH:eek: I hope your therapy goes very well for you!!! Keep it up!!!!
Tina B.:D Teenster3, I had a total knee replacement done. I had injured it before and had orthoscopic surgery done. Then the arthritis set in and took care of the cartilage in my knee. Thats when the doctor and I decided to have my knee replaced. It's still painful, but I'm recovering.

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by slick
Good to hear David. I was going to call you today to ask about that but I guess I can save the coins. :) Keep doing those exercises. We need you strong again so you can tap those toes on the dance floor. Call anyhow, I like to hear your voice!

KYS
08-27-2004, 07:19 PM
That is great news!!
Keep the excercises going and soon you will
as good as new.

slleipnir
08-27-2004, 07:32 PM
That's great news :) So glad you're doing well!

slick
08-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by david p
Call anyhow, I like to hear your voice!
:D :D Ha, you just want to make fun of my Canucklehead accent!!:D
I'll call you Monday from work. When the phone bill comes in it's tied to our local and we get a list of all the LD calls we've made. The cost is waaaayyy less than if I call you from home.