PDA

View Full Version : I miss Julie!

micki76
08-27-2004, 11:02 AM
*whines*

When in the world is Julie (GoldenRetrLuver) coming back?? She's been gone on vacation for EVER!

WAH!!!! http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry4.gif

:D

popcornbird
08-27-2004, 11:55 AM
I know.....I miss her too....but she'll be back soon. :D

Come back Julie! We miss you! :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-27-2004, 12:56 PM
YAYYYYY! I miss Julie tooooooooooooo! *pouts*

DogLover9501
08-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I was just thinking this last night :p

I miss her posts too!

Dogz
08-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I have been thinking about her for the past week! I miss her, too!

When is her due date back? :( Hopefully very soon!

CamCamPup33
08-27-2004, 07:44 PM
I know -- I miss my bestest friend! :(

It's so lonely without her. She's coming back soon, she PMed me before she left, and told me everything. I don't remember though. She'll be home before you know it!

:D

MariaM
08-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Lol I miss her too! I don't think she even saw Molly on DotD!

*LabLoverKEB*
08-28-2004, 04:24 PM
I miss her too! Julie, come baaaack!:D

primabella
08-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Lol I miss her too! I don't think she even saw Molly on DotD!

lol I think when Molly was featured she was on the plane. :p For some reason, I think she was leaving for three weeks.. that's standing out to me, lol. Hope she makes it back soon too.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Nope, Liana, I was gone for two weeks. ;)

Awwww, you guys are soo sweet! I didn't expect anyone to notice except those I told ahead of time. :o

I arrived back home VERY late last night, and was too tired to post, so here I am now. :p

I'm at my grandma's now picking up Molly and Daisy. They were both SOOOOOO happy to see us walk in! Molly was doing her "horse gallops" in which she runs around the room bouncing up and down in excitement. As soon as I walked through the door, both of them came *running* towards me and tried to topple me over. :p He he he. I missed my babies sooo much, and of course brought them back a few things. ;) We'll also be celebrating Molly's DOTD, which I'm sorry I missed. :(

Pictures will be posted as soon as I get back. Stay tuned!

popcornbird
08-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, well, well. If it isn't Little Miss Ju Ju Bean. ;) He he he! :D:D I told you she'd be back soon! Julie told me everything before she left. :p

Welcome back home Julie! We MISSED you! Can't wait to see the pics!!!