PDA

View Full Version : Magoo Pictures and Adventure Stories

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 07:20 PM
MCM it is good to see you posting again and Magoo doesn't want to let you or any of his PT friends down so we have a story to tell and a couple of pictures.

First we will tell the new antics of Mr. Magoo. I swear, just when I think he has done it all the boy continues to amaze me!
I was cooking supper yesterday and I was in and out of the kitchen a lot. Magoo was laying between the kitchen and TV room door. I had walked by him at least three or four times already. I was on my way back into the kitchen when all of the sudden he jumped up and wrapped his paws around my leg! Now all of us have had this happen lots of times with our seeing cats but this boy is blind and I was in motion! He nailed me square on and didn't miss. I swear I could see him laughing!
This morning he came into the bedroom while I was getting ready for work. He went a scootin and a hoppin to the cat tree and the next thing I knew he shot up the tree!!! He climbed about half way up and held on with three legs and felt the shelf. I thought there is no way he could get down from there if he got on that shelf and it was a long way down if he jumped! He decided not to try it and climbed back down. I just closed my eyes and left the room!! I swear that boy amazes and scares me to death but I'm not going to stop him from anything he wants to do.

Now here are a few pictures of "The Magooster"

Here's Goofy Magoo playing under the door again.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid134/p6763130439c2a6f63fb2e8dc66610711/f76ee06b.jpg

Sitting pretty with one "Knee Sock" on. ;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid134/p4b771fa4c72dc2debdb95f908f0bc119/f76ee0a5.jpg

Here's the fat boy hogging my chair. Yes, I let him have it and sat elsewhere!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p0ea0a087b9d333ece1255c7c25a0bd70/f7551c88.jpg

Schmoozle time!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p7888c8c0b399f83c4d5600815f15e5be/f7551c73.jpg

Resting after a very busy day!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p01e519267cb5fffffa4b775ec1a3bc92/f7551c57.jpg

One more SCHMOOZLE picture
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p8b7ff2329f83240bc1f144ad881f4afd/f7551c3f.jpg

That's the Magooster!

prechrswife
08-26-2004, 07:26 PM
Adorable and amazing as always!

wolflady
08-26-2004, 07:29 PM
What a silly boy! He is so adorable!

Gosh! This one is just asking for belly rubs!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p0ea0a087b9d333ece1255c7c25a0bd70/f7551c88.jpg

RUB RUB RUB RUB!!!! :D

kimlovescats
08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Magoo, you are so full of amazement and wonder, and I love you so!!! BIG belly rubs and smoochies for you sweet boy!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
08-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Dearest Magoo, you are such an inspiration for the entire world! I want to reach right through the monitor and give you belly rubs all over that plush lovely belly of yours! CCL, has he been working out? He looks very muscular lately! :eek:

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Dearest Magoo, you are such an inspiration for the entire world! I want to reach right through the monitor and give you belly rubs all over that plush lovely belly of yours! CCL, has he been working out? He looks very muscular lately! :eek:

Uhhh, yeah he's been working his jaws!;) :D

He really doesn't eat that much. He gets a tablespoon of canned food in the morning and again in the evening. The rest of the time it's dry. I think he's....ummm... pudgy because he was recently nuetered and because he now has the good life! He lounges around in my chair all day! Poor boy!!:rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
08-26-2004, 08:14 PM
(wave! wave! wave!) HI MAGOO! You are getting even prettier and prettier....er..ah, hum...HANDSOMER! I too, want to just reach through the monitor and *rub*rub*rub!! THEN, bury my nose it that beautiful, Magooster fur! I am sitting here, foaming at the mouth to kiss you sweetheart!

So, ya attacking Mommies leg as she walks by?? What a Boy! You sat there, waitied and planned that, didn't you? Not only a handsome dude, but a smart on too!! WOW! keep on sweetie and you will go down as the smartest kitty in the world!! Aunt Laura loves ya boy!

jazzcat
08-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Magoo you are too much!!!

It's amazing how much he looks like Rip stretched out in the chair. I would have sworn for certain that it was Ripley's belly I was looking at.

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Auntie Laura, as much as I love you I'm not sure if you would really want to schmoozle my belly. Mom says I don't have to wrap four paws around her head everytime she gets near my belly and she makes this funny sound when I do that to her. It's kind of like a howl!! Maybe that's not a good thing but I think it's kind of fun!! ;) :D :D

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Magoo you are too much!!!

It's amazing how much he looks like Rip stretched out in the chair. I would have sworn for certain that it was Ripley's belly I was looking at.

I agree Lori! When you post pictures of Ripley and you can't see that much of his face, I would swear it's Magoo! I find it so amazing to see Ripley's face and know that Magoo would probably look a lot like that if he had eyes.
Magoo is certainly a Ripley Mini Me!! Magoo only wieghed 10lbs at the vet the other day so he certainly a very MINI Ripley!;) :D

rg_girlca
08-26-2004, 08:34 PM
There's my adorable, handsome, gorgeous, inspirational boy Magoo.
I know what you trying to tell meowmie when you grabbed her leg, "Walk past me one more time there tootsie and I'M going to getcha."

Loved all the pictures and you know how much I love you Magoo.:D

MULTICATMOM
08-26-2004, 08:40 PM
PUDGE? WHAT PUDGE? UMM... HE'S JUST FUZZY;)

YOU KNOW, CATS HAVE GREAT TIMING ANYWAY...THAT LEG 'HIT' WAS PLANNED!! LORD ONLY KNOWS WHAT HE REALLY DOES IN THE DAYTIME:) MORE ADVENTURES I'D GUESS!!:D ;) :D

HE'S SO FUZZY & CUTE!! NOT TO MENTION INSPIRING!! ADVENTURE ON MR. MAGOO!!

Barbara
08-27-2004, 04:37 AM
Big smooches for a big belly. If I rub your belly online you can't catch my head:D

Killearn Kitties
08-27-2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Big smooches for a big belly. If I rub your belly online you can't catch my head:D
A-hah! Good thinking Barbara! *SCHMOOZLE*SCHMOOZLE*SCHMOOZLE*!! You can't reach my head from there Mr Magoo. :D

catlover4ever
08-27-2004, 07:32 AM
Magoo you never cease to amaze me.

Lisa, you would have to sit somewhere else because Magoo takes up the entire chair.

catmandu
08-27-2004, 08:26 AM
All The Cat Angels,at the Rainbow Bridge,are so pleased that Scrappy Magoo,is doing so well,in his Wonderful Furr E er Home,none more tahn Mr Scappy Angel,of the Found Cat Hotel!!!:) ;) :D :D :D :D

trayi52
08-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Well, Lisa, Magoo always has a way of bringing me out of a deep dark depression! All I have to do is read one of his cute stories, see his sweet pictures and I just feel so much better.

Magoo, I get such a kick out of all your sweet antics, I just love you so much! You always have a way of making my heart sing!

Willie:)

K & L
08-27-2004, 09:33 AM
I love seeing pictures of Mr. Magoo! Goes to show "special needs" cats can have a good chance in life!

sirrahbed
08-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Magoo is such a hoot! I wish we could have his stories and pictures written up and published!! Lots of people would benefit and get such joy and encouragement from reading about him!!! To heck with the Chicken Soup books - read about Magoo!!!:D :D

catcrazylady
08-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Maybe I could start a series of books titled...The world according to Goo!:D

lizzielou742
08-27-2004, 09:53 AM
ROFL!!!!!!!!! http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/rofl.gif

That belly is adorable. I would be unable to walk by that without a great big SCHMOOZLE!!!!!!!!

What a handsome guy he is. I love his colors (the socks) and his cute face. He does take up that whole chair!!! :D

*kisses* to Magoo!!!!

Randi
08-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Oh Magoo, I'll never get tired of hearing about your antics and seeing the pics to go with them. You are simply amazing - stalking your mom like that, and climbing high "trees". You are the bravest boy in the world! ;)

Kisses, scritchies and belly rubs to you. :)